I Got a Promotion!

BabeinChrist

I've been praying for a promotion at work for a long time now. The job and pay where I am now is fine but I have no PASSION for the job I'm doing. I've been trying to get a foot in the door as far as another position goes for the past three years. I've applied for three other positions in the past three years at the urging of my supervisor but didn't get them. I wasn't upset, since I had asked God to open the door for me if the position was right, but to close it if it was not. My denials simply served as answered prayers.

Today, my supervisor called me into her office and informed me that I was selected for a promotion/new position and would be starting October 14th! Please keep me in your prayers, I am excited but nervous. Pray that God continues to lead me as I advance in my career.

sithembile

That's great news, and remember that if God has opened a door for you, then He will equip you with what takes to stay there, so just continue to trust and praise Him in all that you do!

BabeinChrist

Thanks so much everyone for your words of encouragement! And yes, sky_blu continue to pray and God will bless you with a promotion as well (I'll also say a prayer for you). I was wondering how I could thank Him for answering my prayers and I thought if I posted a testimony about my experience, that would be the most pleasing form of praise in His eyes.

Hallelujah!