When the Praises Go up the blessings come down..I GOT A NEW JOB

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Now they may not come down as quickly as we want them but they still come down.

A couple of months ago I posted for prayer because I wanted a position on campus which would be a promotion and it seemed like the enemy wasn't having it. Well I had to re interview for the position which I shouldn't had to and then I had to wait some more. In the meantime I applied for a couple of other positions on campus and waited some more. The whole time thinking that the first position was the one for me but if I didn't get it oh well.

Well I got the phone call today from HR offering me the position. I start the day after Labor Day with a raise and hopefully peace of mind.

I am so excited.

Thank you Lord. I know that more is to come because He said so

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Well Glory! I mean...Well Glory! Glory to God! Truly, I mean Glory! You know I'm praising Him right now right along with you. Girl, you have more than peace, for Goodness and Mercy follows you no matter where you go.

AND.........Don't forget, He is, Jehovah Shammah, the God who is already there now, preparing your place of peace. The angels of your assignment, have alrready been placed in position, keep you safe and well guarded.

Unlike others, you shall be highly favored and as was Esther, you shall be highly favored among all. God is placing you in His cleft of the Rock. AND....your gift shall make room for you and place you among important men. AND wherever you are you shall decree a thing and you shall see it established. AND......you shall have showers of blessings upon you. AND........your husband and son shall always wrap you in loving joy and they shall rise up and call you blessed. AND......your husband shall smile at you and say, "many are wonderful, but my love, you excel them all.

Now what were all of these 'AND's" about? Hmmmm, my Lady, for every thought that has come into your mind, Our Father God says, "He has perfected all that concerns you................

Do I hear another AND? Uh Huh, AND so it is....AND so it was, AND so it shall always be.... AND...............Amen! :lol:

Now if the devil tries to 'challenge' this blessing of yours, just look at him and say........AND............... for there's nothing he can say to that.

Last edited:

BlkHoneyLuv2U

LadyR said:
Now they may not come down as quickly as we want them but they still come down.

A couple of months ago I posted for prayer because I wanted a position on campus which would be a promotion and it seemed like the enemy wasn't having it. Well I had to re interview for the position which I shouldn't had to and then I had to wait some more. In the meantime I applied for a couple of other positions on campus and waited some more. The whole time thinking that the first position was the one for me but if I didn't get it oh well.

Well I got the phone call today from HR offering me the position. I start the day after Labor Day with a raise and hopefully peace of mind.

I am so excited.

Thank you Lord. I know that more is to come because He said so
Congrats Lady, its been a long time coming but you change is on the way if not already here. Mine is coming too. I'm so happy for you. Call me today if you get a chance so we can shout and praise Him over the phone. I should be home most of the day. Praise Him!!!

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
metamorfhosis said:
Do we praise to get a blessing or do we get a blessing because we praise?

The scripture states that when the Praises go up the blessings come down.

As for me I praise God all the time. However, I do believe that it goes both ways. We praise God not to get blessings but for who He is and what He is. When we truly praise God blessings come and then we praise Him in Thanksgiving for the blessings.

kisz4tj

I'm alll late. Congrats lady...I remember you were having a tough time in your current position. I'm so happy for you.....truly. Be Blessed. Amen