Please agree with me

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
My coworker is up for a promotion and I'm praying that she gets it. She really deserves it and I know she could use the salary bump (she has 6 kids). She's treated very unfairly by her direct supervisor and this new position, if she gets it, will place her in another sector of our office with a completely new group of people. Her supervisor did not know that she applied for the position but since she's in the final considerations she has had to inform him of her actions since the job is internal. Now he's trying to convince her to stay in her current position. Her final interview is today and I've been praying for her but I just wanted a few others to be in agreement with me. Thanks!

star

Browndilocks said:
My coworker is up for a promotion and I'm praying that she gets it. She really deserves it and I know she could use the salary bump (she has 6 kids). She's treated very unfairly by her direct supervisor and this new position, if she gets it, will place her in another sector of our office with a completely new group of people. Her supervisor did not know that she applied for the position but since she's in the final considerations she has had to inform him of her actions since the job is internal. Now he's trying to convince her to stay in her current position. Her final interview is today and I've been praying for her but I just wanted a few others to be in agreement with me. Thanks!
I am standing agreement with you in prayer that if this is God's perfect will that He will loss that job to her in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!! :)

Blessed24

Browndilocks said:
Absolutely! I have already sent up a request to the Lord for your Co-worker. I pray that God would bless her in more ways than one. Not just with the promotion but with whatever her needs may be. Having six children could not possibly be easy. May God keep her children in His loving embrace and help this mother to provide all that she has to offer to each of them.

What you have done is very admirable. :) If more people would follow your example, what a better place this would be.

So here's to you. Make God bless you richly for the good things you have done.

Glory be to the Father!

Sweet C

Praise the Lord!