I Did Comb Coils in my Brother's Hair! *CLiCk for PiCs!*

FtrDrO

The results are really nice! I was looking at your blog and noticed that you did this on a friend as well with gorgeous results once again. I'm glad to see this post because I was trying finger coils this morning and the entire coil wouldn't stay (some areas would puff up). Did you do these styles on wet or dry hair? And have you noticed a difference with comb coils vs finger coils?

Foufie

you did a great job on his hair. ANd he is quite handsome. Now I want to try some on somebody...lol

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
Can we get a tutorial on youtube of you doing all type of styles on his hair? Izzz married but the girls here need to see him live, without a shirt, splash a little oil and butter on his chest and :blush: just looking out for my sista's :lick:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:. Dammit! I just spit a teencey bit of coffee on my screen:look:

pookaloo83

I'd hit it. :look: :lick:

You did a good job on his hair too btw. :yep: Do his more more often and post pics. :sekret: *looks over shoulder hoping DH doesn't see*

BlackMasterPiece

The results are really nice! I was looking at your blog and noticed that you did this on a friend as well with gorgeous results once again. I'm glad to see this post because I was trying finger coils this morning and the entire coil wouldn't stay (some areas would puff up). Did you do these styles on wet or dry hair? And have you noticed a difference with comb coils vs finger coils?
Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I don't really like finger coils I always do comb coils it makes it uniform and a complete smooth coil. I do it on wet or dry hair with great results:yep:

Fine 4s

OK. To heck with the dayum coils....

WHY do you and Ediese insist on puttin' these fine specimen on the list?...don't you know we tryin' to FOCUS on hair. Ou pa bon ma chere! [kreyol]

Wait, should my comment be in 'off topic'?

Pookaloo: LMBAO!!!!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
niiiiiiiiice! oh yeah- the hair is nice too.

Has he ever modeled? The pic with him on the phone looks like a verizon ad! :)

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Those look fantastic on him. Looks like he went to a salon and got them done. You have mad skills, girl.

Oh ... and your brother is very handsome. Very handsome indeed. :yep:

Emoniegirl03

Hey yall, so my brother has been rocking a low fro and he finally let me do a style on him....I think I broke him down lol

I was inspired by one of the pix I posted in the men with long hair thread and he agreed that it would be a good look. I used a barber comb, I did longer rectangular sections in the back and sides and did smaller sections on the crown. It was interesting doing his hair and realizing that he has coily hair on the sides and back and a curlier pattern on his crown......that was really interesting to work with and really shows you how people can have more of a mix in textures.

Anywhoo here's the :pics:

Before

Getting Started​

Almost Done!​

Finito!​

I really loved the result and he really likes it too so I'm happy:yep:

Dam!!!!! He is soo fine! umm, i mean handsome, where are my manners lol!

tricie

BlackMasterPiece,

Wow, that looks really good! I can't believe all you used was Eco-Styler...I can't wait to use mine when I chop off my relaxed ends (whenever that is). :look:

BTW, your brother is a good looking fella! :)

CurliDiva

I have a confess.....I click on this thread only because I remembered the post about you having fine-*** brothers!

Bless you for posting and your parents!:grin:

cupcakes

Damn Hes cute!! You did a really good job.
I hate comb coils/finger coils tho

Last edited:

Spiffy

You might as well suck it up and prepare to have a regular 'client' because I am sure with the compliments your brother will get from this style (IRL, let alone on here, lol) he'll be coming back for touch-ups and such.

Great job!