I dare you to take this STINKY challenge!!

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
It only took me one usage to withdraw. Used a mixture of glovers and sulfur 8. When I finally regained consciousness from being slapped in the face with the initial funk of the mixture I decided that this wasn't for me. Although I was able to remove the smell fairly quickly with a baking soda and distilled water treatment. Whew!

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
It only took me one usage to withdraw. Used a mixture of glovers and sulfur 8. When I finally regained consciousness from being slapped in the face with the initial funk of the mixture I decided that this wasn't for me. Although I was able to remove the smell fairly quickly with a baking soda and distilled water treatment. Whew!

[/ QUOTE ]

kitchen_tician

I hope it's not too late to join. I've breen using Wildgrowth Oil for a couple of weeks and yes it stinks, but it works! I use it when my hair is wet and also at night on a very small bald spot near my front hair line. Well, I can actually see little hairs sprouting up and it's been hairless for over a year. The small area is 1/2 the size of a dime but in the front on my hair line, so it's easy to see. I never thought I'd say it, but i love Wildgrowth, I'm going to start using more all through out the scalp. i just bought some Vatika and can't wait to try it along with the Frenchee stuff.

Tai

I found a floral scented Glovers which I used today. That didn't smell bad. It didn't smell good either but I could tolerate it. I put it on my scalp, then used some warm Vatika oil with it as a hot oil treatment. Then to mask the smell, I put a bit of Suave Coconut conditioner on top and let it sit for a couple hours, washed it out w/ Suave Coconut shampoo. Now my hair smells great!

happylocks

Am starting to do the stinky challenge with Wheatgrem oil, maybe using everything eles on and off, but am trying to become very simple with my hair, and my regime,my hair strands are extremely thin and very sensative,

oglorious1

Mixologist
Those of you still doing the stinky challenge don't forget to spritz with something to cover up the smell, because after using a new STANKONIA product, I had to shampoo twice over the weekend, I surely didn't want to smell like an ashtray, so I stopped doing it, hey but my hair is growing like crazy, I updated my journal and getting a redo.

kitchen_tician

Hey Stinky Poos
Just thought I’d share my stinky hair-tine:

<font color="purple">STINKY HAIR-TINE<font color="black">

DAY 1 (Hot Treat)
-Hot oil treat = (olive oil &amp; 7 wonders miracle oil) w/ cap under dryer 20 minutes
-After dryer, apply sulfur treat to scalp = (Wonder Gro’s Pure Sulfur and Glovers Liquid Medication mixed together)
-Put cap back on and go to sleep with towel on pillow

Day 2 (Poo -n- Go)
-Shampoo really well (Mane-n-tail poo works great for the smell. I’m sure it goes against all of LHCF’s hair codes and violations, but it works for the smell.
I guess it has to be strong to clean all of those dirty horses)
I follow with kera care poo.
-Condioner (Kera Care Humecto or VO5 pina colada conditioner)
-Apply wet stuff for wet look (a little wildgrowth, Drench Leave In, Kera Kare End Seal, Dream Curls, BioSilk Serum)

Day 3 &amp; Day 4
-Cond Wash and repeat wet stuff OR
-pin up hair &amp; have cool crinkles/waves OR
-do one French braid.

Day 5 (Indian Treat)
-Apply Amla Oil and Dabur Vatika Oil (w/heat under dryer 20 min or so)
- After dryer, apply sulfur treat to scalp = (Wonder Gro’s Pure Sulfur and Glovers Liquid Medication mixed together)
-Put cap back on and go to sleep with towel on pillow

Day 6 (Poo-n-Go)
-follow day 2’s hair-tine etc.......

I hope this explains my latest hair-tine.

Lata, Stinky Poos

happylocks

Am using Wheat grem oil for my challenge, and my hair is doing better with it then with Frenchees, am still going to do my frenchees and get some Glovers, but am holding out,
soo my hair seem thicker and feels thicker and I belive it from the WG oil

kitchen_tician

Okay, I was pretty consistent for a couple of weeks, but have given up on the stinky routine/schedule. I do include the glovers in my hot oil treatments. Which vary from once a week or every 2 weeks. Basically, there's no real consistency with it. I do notice that my scalp is super healthy looking and there is not one flake of anything on my scalp.

I'll keep doing it until I run out of stinky stuff. But I don't think I'm consistent enough to see real results.

happylocks

bumping cause I want too know, all the ppl have joined and no updates, Even if it did not work for u plz update, even if u stop after 1 week plz update, lets hear the good/bad/ugly plz

MrsQueeny

Hi ladies the Walgreens here has the Glovers on sale for 2.49. Actually it is on clearance. I am probably going to post under the product exchange thread in case someone would like to purchase. I have a paypal account and 100% rating under ebay for buying and selling (queeny207). Just let me know either way. I got some today and plan on starting the challenge this week. Take care and GOD BLESS!!! Queneesha

bellydancer

i started this challenge yesterday with my extra big jar of frenchees. frenchees isn't as strong as glovers. when i used glovers i smelled that stuff no matter what i did. i don't smell frenchees. it's a really faint smell.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm starting the stinky challenge w/ grover's and s8. I will post results every month- the glover's gave me a tingly feeling on my scalp. it made my headache go away. hehehe :D If this gives me exellent results I'll post sooner. TOODLEZ

jaded_faerie

I also am on this stink challenge...i started the 30th of January and well show progress once a month as well...i am using glovers and S8 to grease my hair and also using it with surge on my edges which hve broken off really bad :( wish me luck! and good luck to you all

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I just started the stinky challenge too. I'm alternating with WGO and Glovers every other day. :) <--- this smiley should be nodding!

Course24

I started this challenge 1 month ago. And I must say it keeps that new growth tamed. With no officaial measuring, I may have achieved between 3/4 to 1" growth since starting. I think that's because the grease/oil keeps the hair lubricated and helps retain my length quite nicely. I took the "stank" to another level by mixing:

WGO
Amla
S8
Frenchee
Glover Oint Grease (orange)
BB Super Gro
Vit E Oil
Neem Oil
Shea Oil

I melted this combo together and allowed it to re-solidify, instead of using each separately. That takes all day and I wanted to keep it simple and quick.

jaded_faerie

blkmaryland....
ive been using the glovers liquid w/S8...i only started a few days ago so i havent seen any changes yet

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
This is what I did, I added sulfur 8, glover's, and castor oil to a container and nuked it in a microwave. I massaged my hair 3 mins and covered w/ a cap for an hour. Then I continued w/ my reg. regime. Wash and cond w/ ORS products. I'm adding frenchee's starting 3/8/05. I've gotten more new growth than I ever achieved before and so quickly! :eek: This challenge may be stinky, but the results are worth it! :woot: :yay: