How many weeks post-relaxer are you..

HERicane10

12 weeks 4 days! :blush: (that neeeeva happened b4):drunk: Going for 14-16. Overnight weekly henna treatments have made this stretch pretty breezy! Goal is 3 relaxers per year!

joytimes10

about 36 wks, I think. Way too long :drunk:! I'm so done. I was flirting with transitioning but I think I'll relax at the end of the month. This is my longest stretch ever. I have never stretched for more than 6 months.

Ivy Santolina

10wks and 4 days. I plan on texlaxing Mar 29th which will put me at 12 wks and 5 days. My current goal is every 12 wks and I'm contemplating going longer.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
7 weeks today but it feels like it's been much longer! I'm trying to make it to 12 weeks.

Me too :grin:
It took me 2 years to learn how to stretch beyond 8 weeks w/o breakage.
My last 2 stretches went to 12-13 weeks, no breakage. Thanks to my staple products, so far, so good.

Mo96

9 weeks..This is my first stretch without the help of weave or braids. I'm going to relax after 10 and next time go for 12.

PGirl

My longest ever at 14 weeks. Ponytail rollersets and castor oil on my roots is helping me. I'm pushing for at least 17 but I just wonder if I can make it further.

CourtneyD

I am 46 weeks post relaxer. I don't plan on relaxing ever again. If you keep the hair moisturized, transitioning isn't too hard, IMHO.

Bronxcutie

I am 7 weeks post and I have a LOT of new growth. I was going to go natural but I don't think I can make it. I am trying to hold out for another three weeks but I just don't know!

prisytomboy

Last touch-up was Dec 24th, currently 11 weeks and 3 days post....stretching with senegalese twist...:yep: would like to stretch until I'm 17-20 weeks post...we shall see.