How many weeks post-relaxer are you..

Leesh

Tomorrow I will be 22 weeks post, and struggling, wanting to relax really bad, I am trying to make 30.

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
13 wks too, shooting for 16 wks (1st time)
Might extend it to 20 or 24 wks after the good results with the yogurt mix last night.

Odd One

6 weeks post! (woah come to think i used to relax every 4 or 5 weeks.........yeah before lhcf:wallbash:) going for 10 weeks.. and then some lol

tanyaj

3 weeks. I usually relax every 4-5 weeks. I'm gonna try for 6 weeks and then maybe from there, 8 weeks.

song_of_serenity

Exactly 12...going strong. :D
Was going to relax April for my birthday but at this rate, and with these cute braidouts, I just might NOT!!
~*Janelle~*

I just came off my stretch and I couldn't stretch past 9 weeks. My hair was truly cutting up and woudn't allow me to stretch any longer. Does anyone have any tips to stretch longer ? I would like to make it to 12.

worthy2b

I'm at 8 weeks, but not alot of growth. I've been taking Chlollera and Biotin my new growth is soft and manageable but I want more growth.

hillytmj

Eight weeks, and I'm going crazy. I haven't been following my normal routine, and it seems like my hair is totally untrained again! I spent 2.5 hours detangling and rollersetting! I hope this PIBBS calms my nerves by doing what its acclaimed to do - dry your hair really quickly. I can't bear the thought of sitting under the dryer another two hours on top of everything else.

Can you tell that I'm frustrated right now!!!

I'm getting my relaxer on Thursday, thank goodness!