HOW MANY INCHES IS WAIST LENGTH?

Yellowflowers

Waist length ladies! I need your help. I may have reached waist length but I'm not quite sure. :rolleyes:

If you have reached waist length, what are you measurements starting from the hairline? Also what part on the body do you use as a marker? Rib cage, navel etc.?:grin:

I just might have some more growing to do before I post my new avatar.

Too lazy to get a fotki.

Last edited:
I dont really think theres any set number for waist length or any length lol, i think thats highly dependent on the length of your face, neck , torso. and height in general differet ppl will have different lenghs and both be waist length,, i say when ur hair hits that little groove at your waist you're at waist length :)

KittenLongPaw

Yes, the area with the smallest measurement around is your natural waist. It is usually hits to about where your elbows are.

Yellowflowers

Yes, the area with the smallest measurement around is your natural waist. It is usually hits to about where your elbows are.

That is kind of what I thought. So it is safe to say that when your ends reach your elbow you are at waist length.

I had my friend measure today and she said, Girl where is your waist at? :lachen:I'm kind of long waisted and have put on a little weight. :perplexed

Yellowflowers

I dont really think theres any set number for waist length or any length lol, i think thats highly dependent on the length of your face, neck , torso. and height in general differet ppl will have different lenghs and both be waist length,, i say when ur hair hits that little groove at your waist you're at waist length :)

Thank-you for your help. I have seen women who to me look like they have waist lenght hair but they didn't think so. They felt like they were still at midback.

I thik I'll just put away this tape measure and find a way to work this new camera.

Thanks again.

sonce

Waist length ladies! I need your help. I may have reached waist length but I'm not quite sure. :rolleyes:

If you have reached waist length, what are you measurements starting from the hairline? Also what part on the body do you use as a marker? Rib cage, navel etc.?:grin:

I just might have some more growing to do before I post my new avatar.

Too lazy to get a fotki.
Waist length is how far your waist is from your head--which depends on how tall you are. The taller you are, the longer it'll take you to reach waist length. Also, how long your hair has to be to reach waist length depends on what part of your head the hair is on. For instance, the back reaches waist length more easily than the crown simply because the crown is farther up.

Last edited:

Ogoma

^^^ Hairline?

I measure from my nape. It will eventually all get there, but I measure from the hairs that her there first. If you start from your hairline, most of your hair would have passed waist line by the time you get there.

prettybyrd

^^^ Hairline?

I measure from my nape. It will eventually all get there, but I measure from the hairs that her there first. If you start from your hairline, most of your hair would have passed waist line by the time you get there.

Makes perfect sense. I guess I just didn't want to "cheat" because my hair in the back grows so much faster than the hair in the front.

I'm going to update my stats in that WL challenge now. Thanks again, Ogoma. :)