Butt Length Hair Means Thin Ends

Soliel185

that fro in your avatar is the cutest sassiest thing I have ever seen. If I didn't work in an office I would've been rockin that a loooooong time ago.

CurlyMoo

It took me three years to grow my hair to butt length. I started at shoulder. I usually grow 1 to 1.5 inches per month but some months especially lately I have been getting about 1.75 to 2 inches. I have started on a lot of powdered minerals, coral calcium, cod liver oil, etc. I have also been eating only organic meats (grass fed beef, grain feed chicken, organicly grown vegetables also). My husband pointed out to me that while I was taking a lot supplements, I was not eating right and not exercising the way I should. So I found a good supplier of some very good products (vitamins and minerals) and started eating more real food. There is a company called cocoon nutrition that sells all kinds of supplements for a well body. The owner of the company Stephen Hauer said that the food that we usually buy in the supermarket is not really food (in that it supplies you with all the nutrients that your body needs). The meat is so full of chemical, hormones and other things, that your body does not get the optimum amount of nutrients that it should. He also turned me onto raw milk. Raw milk is milk that is not pasteurized (it's safe though). Pasteurization takes a lot of the good nutrients out of milk that are passed on from the cows that give it. The raw milk is so creamy and good tasting. You will not believe it till you try it. I went to Whole Foods market to get my organic meats and vegetables and have to go to a dairy farm to get the raw milk (it is not legal to sell raw milk in some states). What you do is buy a share of a cow. That's right a share. The share is usually $75.00 per person. That gets you 5 gallons of raw milk a month, plus the jars that you bring it home in. You also have to pay a boarding fee of $14.00 a month for the cow. This one cow is divided up into 5 shares, I think, and four other people besides yourself get the milk from the cow and you each pay for the share and broading fees for the cow. They take care of the cow and make sure that all vet care is provided by them (at no cost to you). The cows are only grass fed.

Now if you go this route to eat more organic food and also to do the raw milk route, I have to warn you that your grocery bill will go up about $200 per month. You can do like I do and buy mostly the organic meats (that's the real killer of our health) from places like whole foods market and only buy organically grown vegetables for salads like carrots (these are fantastic), lettuce, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. from an open air market if you have them in your area. The vegetables there are a little less expensive that whole food market and they are always fresh.

Right now my vitamins and supplements that I get from Cocoon nutrion run about $150.00 per month, but they do exactly what they say they will do. They have a product called Coral Calcium that I absolutely love. It has gotten my body's PH level to normal levels. My energy and sense of well being is fantastic. Go to the web site: http://www.cocoonnutrition.org

Read the testimonial page. I tried some of the products that other people gave testimonies on and this is the first brand that does what it is suppose to do. You can even get a phone consultation by the owner for 20 dollars for ten minutes. Just state to him the health concerns you have and he will recommend products for you to use. And as I said they do work.

Would love an update on the 2 inches of growth. Are you still getting it? And how long is your hair now?