What is waist length?

Jenai

Well, According to that website, I am a lttle past shoulder-length.
Go figure. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
[ QUOTE ]
so bra strap is nipples? lol..cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, it depends on your breast size. Backs are flat and breasts are not. My hair is just now reaching my nipples, but it was bra strap a long time ago in the back and in the back it's currently 1-2 inches from waist length. (but nipple length in front) I hope that makes sense.

ex: An A-cup sister will be nipple length long before a D-cup sister /images/graemlins/grin.gif of the same height. (the hair has a bigger hump to get over to get to the nipple)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
I go by measuring standards that you use when figuring out clothing size.

In this sense, waist length is an inch to an inch and a half below your bellybutton. Not your bellybutton. Your hips are where your hip bones are.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone has different body shapes so waist length could be different for everyone. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

InsertCleverNameHere

CatSuga said:
Where can I see pics of waist length black hair?

A few people's pics that I've seen (going by waist length as around the belly button) of waistlength or longer are Supergirl, Zanna and Sherrylove. There are prob more but it's 3:30 in the morn and my brain is not functioning properly!

Jewell

I consider waist length if I put on a pair of jeans with a belt, my hair touches the waist of the jeans/belt. That's my waist comfortably. Also, the line around my body that would touch the tops of the bones of my hips (iliac crest). My jeans sit in the same place. This is actually 1.5 inches below my belly button.