Which of These Best Describes Your Length?

RZILYNT

I love this thread and all of the descriptions
BSL Second Hook, I sure hope to completely cover this thick strap by next relaxer. :lol:

southie20

I am at just past bsl/mbl. My avatar is really old and in dire need of updating. (Hopefully I'll have a new pic to post soon:)!)

tricie

Nice list! I think I am somewhere between "Almost shoulder length" and "Do you think you can call this shoulder length?"

Thanks for the thread; I was just about to ask you ladies! :)

southie20

Thanks, Tricie!!:) Your hair looks nice also. If you keep using the avdice from LHCF, you'll be there in no time. I noticed that you use Ojon products. I use them also. They are some of my favorite products!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My front and sides are jaw length and the back is shoulder length --wishing my hair was all shoulder length-- sigh....

Treasure2k6

I beleive that I am at a stage called "A wee bit past brushing my shoulders"....or full shoulder length I guess :ohwell::look:

Attachments

• Jan192007.JPG
    Jan192007.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 2

STLCoverGirl

I am at the "can I call this waistlength?" stage. I don't think I will be a full, comfortable waistlength for about a year(I need a good trim).

Chanteuse

This IS a cute thread. I'm at past armpit length. There were a couple others that I could be but I'll take that one for now.

Mestiza

I have a lot of new growth b/c I'm transitioning. So, unstretched, I'm at what appears to be halfway to hip length. I'll have to get my SO to double check it for me, later.

Brownie518

Just past shoulder. Hopefully it is growing. I am going to do a touch in a week or so (maybe longer if I can stave off the breakage), so we'll see.