How long does your wash n go last? How do u make it last longer?

MissFallon

I am trying to prolong my wash n go's for atleast a week but so far I have only made it 3 days. I use Frizz Ease Gel and Fantasia IC gel on the first day and then band it at night and spray care free curl.
How do u get you wash n go to last?

How long can u keep it nice and frizz free without having to wash or rewet completely?

What products do u use?

almondjoi85

1 day and that's it! No matter what I try the next day it's flat on one side (the side I sleep on) and it just doesn't look as good. That's why I don't do wash and go's in the winter...at least in the summer I can wet it every day if need be.

I used to use a castor oil and shea butter. I would let the steam from the shower loosen it up a bit and finger fluff. It could last for 3-5 days before I rewet it.

dynamic1

Not happening, no way, no how. I wake up looking like Don King every mernin':lachen:

:lachen:I wake up looking like Frederick Douglass.. Not that his hair wasn't cool and all just not the look I was going after. Nope no 2nd day wash-n-go for me, but I am working on it!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

:lachen:I wake up looking like Frederick Douglass.. Not that his hair wasn't cool and all just not the look I was going after. Nope no 2nd day wash-n-go for me, but I am working on it!
Yeah, the Frederick Douglass is my back up look :lachen::lachen: I think Buckwheat is my cousin on my mama's side LOL.