~*How do you maintain a Wash N Go?*~

Sweet_Ambrosia

I just did my first wash n go a few hours ago my hair is still damp but not completely, I love the way my hair turned out! :love:

But my question is how do I maintain this wash n go look? Do I have to rewet it everyday or just pin my ends down at night and finger comb/fluff in the morning? Any advice is appreciated! :)

imstush

I just usually spray it with leave in or water, and or add curly pudding, or John Frieda mousse or dream curls. But me personally after the third day I need to wash it again.

Divine Inspiration

I have a mix of glycerine, water, and jojoba oil in a spray bottle that I mist with before putting on a bonnet. Sometimes I'll spray John Freida's Dream Curls or apply a little Giovanni Direct and of course I'll treat my ends to unrefined shea butter or something, but other than that I just tie it on up and call it a night.

Victorian

old head
I can usually get away with 2nd day hair. I just re-wet it with some watered down conditioner and finger style.
But any longer than that and I prefer to just do a con wash, or at least just rinse it in the shower so I can get a fresh start. Otherwise my hair gets frizzy/fuzzy-looking.

PhonyBaloney500

In the winter I can maintain it for 4 days to a week. I just use a moisturizer at nigh tand sometimes spray it with a leave in (like Oyin Greg Juice). The SUMMER is another story--I can go about 2-3 days....I just try to sleep with it in a high ponytail and keep it covered by a satin scarf...and spray it every now and again (but not as often as I should).

Peachtree

I'll mist w/leave in & gather my curls in a high ponytail (I think this is called "pinneappling"?? ) In the a.m., I'll mist again with leave in, then fluff!

Ayeshia

I have to re do it every day....my hair wakes up smashed to one side of my hair and cant be fixed unless I wet it.