Wash 'n Go - Thanks Karonica!!

Lindy

Wash \'n Go - Thanks Karonica!!

If anyone is looking for a frizz-free wash 'n go look, you MUST try using Let's Jam Gel, followed by a few spritzes of the Dream Curls spray.

Karonica, I have to thank you for this recommendation
. I tried it on my cruise, and it worked great!! I had a full jar of this stuff sitting in my cabinet, and I definitely put it to good use the past week!! It gave me a totally different look on my wash 'n go... Usually my hair gets big and puffy (frizzy) when it dries, but with the gel in it, it didn't frizz or poof out at all. It also didn't get as "crunchy" as it normally would with the other products I used before.

The Let's Jam gets a big
from me. Also, I was able to easily turn the wash 'n go into a twist-out by just spraying with my oil mixture and twisting up my hair at night.

itismehmmkay

Re: Wash \'n Go - Thanks Karonica!!

Sounds exciting....I'm happy everything worked for you!

How is your hair textured? Is it natural, relaxed straight, or slightly relaxed/texturized?

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
itismehmmkay said:
How is your hair textured? Is it natural, relaxed straight, or slightly relaxed/texturized?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say it's relaxed straight... I use Affirm Mild, and my stylist doesn't leave it on very long, but my hair does come out straight when it's freshly done.

foxybronx

That is just what i need!! my hair gets big and frizzy also. How did you apply it if i remember correctly lets jam is kinda clumpy and hard to apply...do you coat all your hair or just the top layer?

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
foxybronx said:
That is just what i need!! my hair gets big and frizzy also. How did you apply it if i remember correctly lets jam is kinda clumpy and hard to apply...do you coat all your hair or just the top layer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just rubbed it between my hands and applied it to the top layer of my hair, and also underneath (from the kitchen out...)