How I got 2 inches of growth in one month...

You are actually getting around 29/30 grams of protein with the protein shake if you are adding milk. I believe I have the same protein powder. Also, protein helps with building/toning (if exercising) and/or maintaining/improving (no exercise) muscle so a person should see muscle improvement when eating large amounts of protein as well. Good luck.

I'm all for the high protein diet but ladies you also may need to take digestive enzymes to fully absorb all the protein.

After a check-up with my Doctor, I found that my body isn't digesting food properly and he recommended taking enzymes. I'm only 25, so hearing this was a little scary :sad:

Naturally, protein is extremely difficult to absorb by the human body, so having a deficiency only exhaserbates the problem. Basically, you might as well throw all your pills and money down the drain if you can't absorb the protein. Just a heads up so no one is wasting their money, like I've been for the past couple months :wallbash:

For me, it's Digestive Enzymes + Protein!!!!

Ok i am glad i found this because when I went through a rapid growth spurt, I attributed it to the biotin I take. I now realize i was on an omelet bender,too. We're taking 3egg,southwest style with sour cream and salsa and cheese. So the two combined might be fiyah!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=378180&highlight=

Since i stopped eating eggs all the time, i have noticed a slow down, which I thought about when was reading about egg protein treatments.

Last edited:
Back