I did it! I got an inch in one month!!

glamgal198

Sorry for the lame title! I'm just so excited. I have never gotten this much new growth in so short of time. It usually takes like 2 or 3 months...even 4 to get an inch. My hair growth is so slow and so inconsistent. Anywho, this month i was on a high protein diet, i hate alot fish, nuts, hella eggs (like 4 a day). I also used WGO, which i must say is WONDERFUL,and i used horsetail. I dunno which of these factors, or if all of these factors contributed to my growth, but wow...im so happy :grin:

kally

I hear protein really does the job, which is why I uped my intake. Does any one know how many grams contributes to this type of growth? I do not want to over do it because I hear it can damage the kidney.

glamgal198

I'm going to be taking a break from all those eggs, but i'll continue with the wgo and horsetail. Hopefully i will work up the nerve to start using mtg. Thank for all the lovin, ya'll are the best :clapping:

WomanlyCharm

Way to grow! I've just started eating more fish and nuts, along with carrot juice...we'll see if I can join the inch a month club too! :lol:

BTW, glamgal198, you look so pretty in your avatar pic!

glamgal198

Lol, um....no gas from eggs, but i was eating alot of beans for awhile :cool: I love eggs but i am just sooooo sick of them right now. Thanks for the compliment womanlycharm :D

God's Anointed

Congrats on your growth. I'm definitely trying to get at least an inch a month for the next 3 months so we'll see how that goes. Congrats again and you grow girl