High Protein Diet = 2 Inches in 1 Month

P

patient1

Well then THANK YOU Nomo!!

I'll use Braggs a lot. My kids love it too. If I make a bit salad with my Bragg product dressing, they gobble it up...the baby too!! LOL!

It's not really that high in sodium either.

p1

jrae

patient1 said:
I love Braggs. My staple salad dressing is a combo of their acv, liquid amiinos, olive oil and fresh ground pepper.

I knew there was protein, but didn't know if it was considered a significant amount.

p1
Its not... If a 130 lb woman should have 130 grams of protein daily, a 1/2 tsp of Bragg's Amino Acids is only going to give you .29 grams of protein. Stick with eggs, soy milk, edamame, etc.

Ebonygurl00

I would love to join this challenge!! I'll try to eat eggs everyday. I like them for breakfast and at night before bed. I've already been trying to eat lots of protein, but lately I really haven't been eating at all. I'm trying to get my appetite back.

snookes

i'm on this challenge too (until the end of this year)! this is what i eat daily:

Breakfast (no later than 10am)
· 2-3 hard-boiled egg whites
· 1 handful of uncooked oatmeal or one slice of whole grain wheat toast
· 1 cup of organic soymilk or grapefruit juice (diluted)
· 3 vitamins
· 2 cups of water

Snack
· 1 handful of raw unsalted nuts (pumpkin seeds, sunflower kernels, or almonds) or 1 serving of organic cottage cheese
· 1 serving of fresh fruit (Apple, Pear, Plum, Peach, Blackberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Kiwifruit, Cranberry, Watermelon, Strawberry, Limes, Tangerine, Orange, Banana, Mango, or Pineapple)
· 3 vitamins
· 2 cups of water

Lunch
· 1 serving of salmon topped with cilantro to remove mercury content
· 1 serving of green leaf salad w/ shredded carrots and lemon juice
· 3 vitamins
· 2 cups of water

Snack
· ½ Nitro-Tech Protein shake
· 1 serving of fresh fruit
· 3 vitamins
· 2 cups of water

Dinner (no later than 7:30pm)
· 1 serving of skinless chicken (baked or grilled) or sushi or beef tenderloin (baked or grilled)
· 1 serving of brown rice (steamed or boiled)
· 1 serving of fresh vegetables (steamed, boiled, or grilled)
· 3 vitamins
· 2 cups of water

Notes:
I also drink 10 more cups of water throughout the day
I also drink one ounce of wheat grass a day.
Each meal is no more than 2.5 hours apart.
This Plan starts every Monday and continues on through Saturday. Every Sunday is my “Free Day”. I eat whatever I want as long as it’s before 8pm.
Frigging awesome meal menu

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Protein makes my hair grow like crazy. It's just hard to stay consistent since I don't really like meat.

A typical day for me eating high protein looks like this:
Breakfast
Protein powder 30 grams
Instant coffee
Cashew milk

Snack
cashews 10 grams

Lunch
Salmon, veggies, cheese, rice 45 grams

Snack
Fruit and seltzer water

Dinner