Hits & Misses April 2014

myronnie

Hit: Donna Marie Shampoo
Love this, made my hair so soft and cleansed well. My scalp feels great right now!
On the fence: Shescentit Avocado
I used it as a rinse out and it's nothing special. The slip was eh. I think my hair doesn't like a lot of popular holy grail products :(

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hits

FHI Platform flat iron and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum. My hair was smooth after I was done flat ironing. Before this I was on the fence about the FHI but now I realize my technique and product I was using was the problem.

Continued Hits

APB hair creams, especially in the cookie dough scent. Sometimes I just open the jar just to take a whiff Lol.

ronie

Hit: Donna Marie Shampoo Love this, made my hair so soft and cleansed well. My scalp feels great right now! On the fence: Shescentit Avocado I used it as a rinse out and it's nothing special. The slip was eh. I think my hair doesn't like a lot of popular holy grail products :(
myronnie
Glad to hear you find a shampoo you like finally. I'm living elucence moisture benefits and SD go moist right now.

charmtreese

Hits:

Lee Stafford Growth Treatment - Not sure about the growth just yet from this product, but my hair is happy every time I use it. The treatment is replacing my weekly nexxus emergencee reconstructor for this quarter, and I'm experiencing less shedding, less ssk, and smoother feeling strands.

EVOO- Went back to using EVOO in my pre-poo and the moisture retention is bananas!!! Coconut oil/EVOO, and a little conditioner blended up in my Magic Bullet Blender offers amazing results every time!!

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Hits:
Elucence Volume Clarifying shampoo. Man this stuff is awesome. I've used it twice on my hair and 3 times on my daughter's hair and it is a great clarifying shampoo. I also just saw this being sold at the salon this past weekend so that's even better!

Miss:
My pump being jacked up on the shampoo bottle. Twisted it on too tight and boom...stripped and cracked the pump. Nothing a little duct tape couldn't fix though! lol

veesweets

Hit turned Miss: Ynobe avocado & flaxseed smoothie
First bottle I got was perfect. The second one I just opened is crap. The consistency seems totally different. It has little flaxseed seeds in it (which I'm not about to put in my hair after the experience I had with that fenugreek mask from naturally amari) and feels like I just put water on my hair. No curl definition, no nothing.
Not about to be playing that "maybe you'll get this, maybe you'll get that" game with anybody this year.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hit:
BlueRoze Beauty's Pumpkin Puree

Continued Hit:
Marie Dean's Argan Oil Blend

Experimental Hit:
Mixing b.a.s.k. Beauty's YAM with another DC'er (and Steaming)