Help me.....I want long hair again...but

A

AmilLion

.....I just saw Tyler Perry's movie, "Why Did I Get Married" and Tasha Smith's hair was soooo beautiful. My hair is about that length, but it's all even. I'm soo itching to get it cut into layers and have that look.

Please talk me out of it LOL

KAT25

ok walk away from the scissors :lachen: however layers aren't that bad but you may grow tried of them. :grin:

neonbright

Hair was added to achieve that look. You could have extension to your hair have the extension cut with the layers blended with your hair and that way you don't have to cut your hair. But that is a suggestion.

OrangeMoon

Okay is everyone in love wiht Tasha Bob. An easy solution would be to get a stocking cap weave or possibly find a wig in that style. :grin:

gabulldawg

When I wanted a change I got a sew in and had it cut into a layered asymmetrical bob. It was nice to have that change and not have it be permanent. When I got sick of it I took it out!

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Okay is everyone in love wiht Tasha Bob. An easy solution would be to get a stocking cap weave or possibly find a wig in that style. :grin:

Agreed. If you want long hair, don't be doing anything rash. Get a weave bob or wig until the feeling/craving has passed. Don't even go near a stylist or scissors:nono:.

sunshinebeautiful

I loved her hair too. I recently got a sew-in to mimic a shorter style I liked. It's a shoulder length bob with layers. It's so pretty. And everywhere I go, I get compliments on my hair. :grin: