Hello Hydration and None of Your Frizzness Leave-In

splendidlybaroque

I just went to Wal-Mart and purchased a 23.7 oz bottle of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration and a bottle of The None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave-In Creme. Oh, and some Strawberry Vanilla Lip Smacker. :lick: I absolutely love Hello Hydration and it has become my go to conditioner for cowashing. I've never used the NOYF Smoothing Leave-In and I was wondering if anyone has tried it. It smells really good and I'm going to try it tonight, but I was just wondering what you ladies think of it:scratchch

JuiceMobsta

I think its supposed to be somewhat similar to the HE LTR leave in, I never tried it either so I might buy one if I see it! :eyebrows2 Cant wait to hear how you like it

MsChelle

Never tried NOYF but the HE LTR is the bomb!!!! It is a definite staple in my products. And it smells yummy too. It actually leaves your hair feeling like silk.

Last edited:

LadyRaider

I used HE LTR as my leave in instead of my staple SheScentit Coco Cream and I give it a thumbs up. They have the same texture, and I think they both have cones. My hair likes both!

Diva_Esq

They have a NOYF leave-in now???? *scratches neck* Gotta try that ASAP! I use the regular for my cowashes and LOVE it!

SouthernDimps

I found the NOYF leave-in at a random wal-mart and I thought that it was suitable for my protein-sensitive hair that did not like HE LTR. I've used up my supply and would repurchase if I saw it in the stores but I have not actively searched for it.

Shana'

I just went to Wal-Mart and purchased a 23.7 oz bottle of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration and a bottle of The None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave-In Creme. Oh, and some Strawberry Vanilla Lip Smacker. :lick: I absolutely love Hello Hydration and it has become my go to conditioner for cowashing. I've never used the NOYF Smoothing Leave-In and I was wondering if anyone has tried it. It smells really good and I'm going to try it tonight, but I was just wondering what you ladies think of it:scratchch

I'm on my second bottle.........I love it. I mainly use it for my roller-sets and my hair stays nice and smooth.

30something

It smells real good, I have it and used it... but long term relationship leave in is better.. its more moisturizing. But really it isn't that much of a difference.

TGrigley

Herbal Essence Products are on sale for $2.50 at target. This includes most 10 fl oz shampoos, conditioners, and the leave-ins.

iri9109

Herbal Essence Products are on sale for $2.50 at target. This includes most 10 fl oz shampoos, conditioners, and the leave-ins.

dang why you gotta fuel my PJism like that? i was doing good too lol

i loveeeeeeee my HETT & HEHH...but i do plan on trying the LTR regular condish and leave in &NOYF leave in soon

splendidlybaroque

So I tried the leave-in last night after I cowashed and it made my hair really soft and moisturized! I love it! I'm transitioning right now and it made my new growth and my relaxed hair soft and smooth. I usually bun my hair so I think it will definitely make a good wash and go leave-in or wet bunning leave it. I am totally in love with Herbal Essences right now. I only wish I could find the HH hair mask in the U.S :(