Don't sleep on Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration"!!

Crystalicequeen123

Hi Ladies! :wave:

I know everyone has been raving over Herbal Essences' "Long Term Relationship" line (with due cause---this line is awesome! :yep: ), but just the other day while I was on vacation, I couldn't take my hair any longer and decided to go to the drug store and get some conditioner.

I decided to try something new since I already had HE's Long Term Relationship condioner at home. Sooo...I picked up HE's "Hello Hydration" conditioner (the aqua colored bottle-- http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collections/hello_hydration/ ), and did a CO wash.

Let me tell you, the next morning my hair was sooo soft and moisturized! Not only that, but my shower pick/comb was gliding through my 12 week post 4a/b hair in the shower effortlessly the night before while I was CO-washing my hair!!! :shocked: I couldn't believe it! The conditioner smells great, and it has orchid and coconut milk in it! I'm so glad I tried it. :yep: :up:

So, if you ladies want another cheapie conditioner to try, try Herbal Essences' "Hello Hydration" moisturizing conditioner! :grin:

I haven't tried the shampoo's yet though...

Keshieshimmer

Yeah I tried that shampoo and the conditioner. I'm not that crazy about it. When I run out (no buy for May!) there will be a 10% chance of me buying this thing again.

I love the smell though. I use the conditioner as a leave in now, or I mix it with olive oil for a deep condition.

Crystalicequeen123

Yeah I tried that shampoo and the conditioner. I'm not that crazy about it. When I run out (no buy for May!) there will be a 10% chance of me buying this thing again.

I love the smell though. I use the conditioner as a leave in now, or I mix it with olive oil for a deep condition.

Oh wow...so even the conditioner didn't work for you eh? What didn't you like about it?

I guess this is proof that everyone's hair is different! :D One person's hair may love one product, and the another person's hair may hate it! LOL!

Keshieshimmer

Oh wow...so even the conditioner didn't work for you eh? What didn't you like about it?

I guess this is proof that everyone's hair is different! :D One person's hair may love one product, and the another person's hair may hate it! LOL!

It kinda left my hair dry, lol. But I used it at the time with the shampoo, maybe that was causing that excessive dryness?

secretrose

I tried this a few times. Even though the condish gave my hair really good slip, I started to notice an unusal amount of shedding. There would be way more hair than usual after each roller set. I would run my hand though my hair and hair was coming out very easily. I stopped using it immediately and my hair stopped shedding that much.

A856

Co-sign!!!! used it this morning for my co-wash....now in a wet bun...and ever so often i get a whiff of the condish and :lick::lick:

ShaniKeys

I just bought the conditioner today for 4 euros, can`t wait to use it...I have few cheapie conditioners, hope this one doesn`t let me down.

chebaby

i have 3 bottles left over from last summer. i like vo5 better but this was great too. i cant wait to start co washing again.

Anancy

Yep, im using it right now mixed with castor oil and sitting with my conditioning cap on.

I love using it for my conditioner washes, and my hair is soooooo easy to detangle with it in.

jayjamlov

I think I might have to give "Hello Hydration" a try. I keep hearing good reviews about this conditioner especially for co-washes.

BeautifulRoots

I used to use hello hydration all the time, idk why I stopped, it smelled great and made my hair really soft. Thanks for reminding me about it...never tried it for a co wash, just used it with oil for DC...hmm...I shall try it for a cowash next time I wash my hair.

acooks143

I had to bump this because I used some this morning and WHOA my hair is the softest I can remember it ever being!!

sillygirl82

I love HE Hello Hydration. I tear up the BOGO sales on that stuff. It's replaced Yes to Carrots as my favorite conditioner.

Sometimes, I like to warm olive oil in a bowl and added the conditioner, mix it up and apply it. My hair is so soft and shiny after I wash it.

Demi27

When I was relaxed I used to use this for cowashing and my hair was soooo soft it ws unbelievable.

ceebee3

I like this one too. I don't like the LTR conditioner it stinks to me, but i love the leave in.

I just picked up a couple of bottles on sale at CVS.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I used this today for my cowash and I was like WOW the whole time. My hair has never felt this good with a cowash before.

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
Girl this is my staple co-wash conditioner!!! I love this stuff, I even started using it as a leave in. And, it smells sooooo good, you can't beat the shine and bounce either.

beans4reezy

HE Hello Hydration left a nasty, heavy film on my hair after I used it for a cowash. My hair doesn't like this at all.

lisabrown070109

hello hydration is not the most moisturizing or conditioning in the herbal essence line....so many people talk about hello hydration...the best conditioner in the herbal essence line is none of your frizness and breaks over...those two give you the most conditioning and moisturizers....go to www.herbalessence.com and go to FAQ's and compare the conditioner...i used the hello hydration until i switched to breaks over and none of your frizzness and realize those are much better then the others

LadyPaniolo

I'm glad it's working for so many of you ladies :yay:

Sadly it made my hair feel dry and I got more breakage after using it. :cry3: Everything ain't for everybody. :ohwell: