Leave-in or moisturizer?

motherx2esq

Does anyone else mix water with conditioner and apply it to hair wet or dry as a leave in or moisturizer? I did this to my daughter's hair and it is very manageable. I also seal it with some coconut oil and sat her hunder the dryer. I just wanted to know if anyone else makes this mixture and what do you mix? Oh I used Hello Hydration None of You Frizzness.

According to the bottle, Humectress can be used as a leave-in on dry or wet hair. I haven't tried mixing it with water but I've used it on dry hair to moisturize. Mixing it with water is a good idea. :yep:

I've started using conditioner as a leave-in/moisturizer. I like to leave a bit of conditioner into my ends before I dry. And to mositurize in between washings, I dilute conditioner with water and apply to my ends.

shunta said:
I do this sometimes with my Elucence MB conditioner.:)

Me too. I have a spray bottle with Elucence con, distilled water, a little glycerin, and some jojoba. I spray it on dry hair in the mornings to moisturize. It works great, and it smells like peaches!:lick:

I've done this with Pantene Hydrating Curls or Aussie Moist with pretty good results. I'll add a dab of honey and castor oil to give shine and extra moisture retention.

My new "mixing love" is Fiji Water. I've used tap, distilled, and Deer Park...but I always run back to Fiji.

gloomgeisha said:
I've done this with Pantene Hydrating Curls or Aussie Moist with pretty good results. I'll add a dab of honey and castor oil to give shine and extra moisture retention.

My new "mixing love" is Fiji Water. I've used tap, distilled, and Deer Park...but I always run back to Fiji.

Oh I love Fiji Water! And I love the idea of adding honey. I so did not think of that!

Back