NYC ladies - Herbal Essences products are at Pathmark & Target

naturalmanenyc

I was just at Pathmark in Brooklyn at Atlantic Center and saw many of the new Herbal Essences products.

They had Long Term Relationship conditioner, shampoo & leave in as well as Hello Hydration, Totally Twisted, Dangeroulsy Straight, Body Envy & Drama Clean. All were $4.39 for the regular size.

I then stopped by Target & saw samples of Hello Hydration shampoo & conditioner (1.7 oz) for .97 cents each. I also saw 17 oz bottles of Long Term Relationship & Hello Hydration (40 % more advertisement on the bottles) at Target for $2.99. The LTR leave-in (6 oz) is $2.99 & the other products (10.17 & 12 oz size) are at Target for $3.39. They had about 7 bottles of the LTR leave-in (one opened with the pump released) and tons of the other products.

Target had all of the conditioners I've seen discussed on this board plus many of the others in the new line: Long Term Relationship (and the leave-in), Hello Hydration, None of Your Frizziness, Color Me Happy, Drama Clean, Body Envy, Dangerously Straight & Totally Twisted. Target also had lots of the Set Me Up products (no conditioners).

The Break's Over & Hello Hydration bottles are a similar color so look carefully. The Break's Over is a bit more periwinkle while Hello Hydration is brighter blue.

Last edited:

25Nona

I was just at Pathmark in Brooklyn at Atlantic Center and saw many of the new Herbal Essences products.

They had Long Term Relationship conditioner, shampoo & leave in as well as Hello Hydration, Totally Twisted, Dangeroulsy Straight, Body Envy & Drama Clean. All were $4.39 for the regular size.

I then stopped by Target & saw samples of Hello Hydration shampoo & conditioner (1.7 oz) for .97 cents each. I also saw 17 oz bottles of Long Term Relationship & Hello Hydration (40 % more advertisement on the bottles) at Target for $2.99. The LTR leave-in (6 oz) is $2.99 & the other products (10.17 & 12 oz size) are at Target for $3.39. They had about 7 bottles of the LTR leave-in (one opened with the pump released) and tons of the other products.

Target had all of the conditioners I've seen discussed on this board plus many of the others in the new line: Long Term Relationship (and the leave-in), Hello Hydration, None of Your Frizziness, Color Me Happy, Drama Clean, Body Envy, Dangerously Straight & Totally Twisted. Target also had lots of the Set Me Up products (no conditioners).

The Break's Over & Hello Hydration bottles are a similar color so look carefully. The Break's Over is a bit more periwinkle while Hello Hydration is brighter blue.

Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Thanks for the update, I have a Pathmark less than 2 blocks away from me. I just picked up the full set of LTR when I was away last week in Columbus, OH at Walmart, because I could not find the leave-in here in the City. I tried the Break is Over conditioner, and it was OK, so if I like it then I'll know where to go get it going forward.