Don't sleep on Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration"!!

isawstars

using hello hydration was a nightmare!!

i got no slip and my hair felt like straw afterwards. i finished the bottle by using it to shave my legs.

Mz_Zartavia

Hello Hydration is THE BUSINESS!! That is our number one staple here in this house!! Just bought some more the other day.

grownwomanaz

Love and Harmony
Different strokes for different folks because my hair loves Hello Hydration. I use it as a leave in too. I'm 9mos post.

JJamiah

I used this in January 2007-January 2008, no real reason I gave it up other than boredom, my son used the remainder of the 40+ oz. his hair melts like butter when this touches it and I will definitely repurchase.

bkprincesa

I used it too for a couple months recently. I liked that it made my hair feel soft and moisturized, but didn't really make my curls pop. At the time (back in December) I was driven by an ambition to find what really works for my curl definition so I traded in the HE Hello Hydration for Tresemme Moisture Rich. Big difference = ) I still think the Hello Hydration is good for co-washes though!

mEmYSELFaNDj

Yes Hello Hydration is the bomb, it has coconut milk in it I think thats why its sooo moisturizing. I love HH matter a fact I need to get some more. Thanks for reminding me.