Have You Seen This Lady's Hair (New Hair XXX)

BostonMaria

Oh my goodness! I'm surprised I've never seen her before. Her hair is super gorgeous. I'm about to subscribe.

blackbarbie986

She has gorgoeus hair! Her hair reminds me of most of my cousins and my mom if hers was that length. That gene skipped me, but I still like what I got :D.

Fhrizzball

I read her name as "lets stalk a sista" but maybe that's my inner thoughts just manifesting itself. Her hair is gorgeous.

lilliz6

Her hair looks amazing in the wavy hair video....it looks like a weave... her hair is absolutely beautiful

Sunshine_One

Yes, GORGEOUS hair! I've been subscribed to that channel for a few months now. I want to try the Moroccan Oil Curling cream she did a review on.

urbanchic

I also have been a subscriber for about 6 months. She is not in all of the letstalksista vids and she rarely does a hair vid. BUT her hair is gorgeous nonetheless

freecurl

I LOVE her hair. I also watched her flat iron video. Looks professional. Would you consider her hair heat trained or is she relaxed?

kblc06

I LOVE her hair. I also watched her flat iron video. Looks professional. Would you consider her hair heat trained or is she relaxed?

Hmm, at first guess, I thought it was heat trained. But I my entire left side and crown looks just like that, frizzy-wavy (not curled, the strands look like kinky-straight as though they were blown out). With product it looks limp and straightish, but it's always grown like that and it's not heat damaged :ohwell:. Even my roots are the same texture. I normally type it as 2c/3a, but I honestly don't know what the heck it is. I should probably post pictures. All I know is that it's really difficult to work with, especially when I do wash n gos:spinning:

Here's a pic:

http://public.fotki.com/kblc06/transitionnatural-2006/texture_shot/img_55.html

031-vi.jpg

freecurl

Not sure either. I went back and looked at her video reviewing the Mixed Chicks products and she said her hair was wavy and her daughter has a tighter girl. ( I seriously have hair envy for her daughter now, LOL).
Your hair is straight, WOW, not sure what your hair texture is. How often do you straighten or use heat?

Hmm, at first guess, I thought it was heat trained. But I my entire left side and crown looks just like that, frizzy-wavy (not curled, the strands look like kinky-straight as though they were blown out). With product it looks limp and straightish, but it's always grown like that and it's not heat damaged :ohwell:. Even my roots are the same texture. I normally type it as 2c/3a, but I honestly don't know what the heck it is. I should probably post pictures. All I know is that it's really difficult to work with, especially when I do wash n gos:spinning:

Here's a pic:

http://public.fotki.com/kblc06/transitionnatural-2006/texture_shot/img_55.html

View attachment 66074

kblc06

Not sure either. I went back and looked at her video reviewing the Mixed Chicks products and she said her hair was wavy and her daughter has a tighter girl. ( I seriously have hair envy for her daughter now, LOL).
Your hair is straight, WOW, not sure what your hair texture is. How often do you straighten or use heat?

Up until that picture, I hadn't. But it's something like Suga's. When I manipulate it, it just falls limp or something. Almost as if its been deflated...