• 4b

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • dunno... but it's tooFIERCE.com

Votes: 86 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ijanei

Re: guess this hair type (haircrush )

Smh now you seen how discussions go on this lady's beautiful hair....and what pole? lol
It's not showing up on my end
N/M it is showing now :spinning:

Last edited:

Ijanei

Just watched the video and my Lord her hair is full, thick and gorgeous....Just so lush and sooo much!! The things I would do that if it was mine. I can't vote because I do not really get into it all but it's beautiful

Aireen

:lachen::lachen::lachen: girl yeah:look::grin::grin: you know I'm silly
the system is subjective... so wanted to see what most people see:look::drunk: without the convo:yawn::grin: she told me a few days ago she would post this vid b/c of all the questions she got ..... so heyellll this go round i wanted to see numbers not dialogue:grin:

Aiight, girl, I'll bite! :lachen: I vote 4a, since 4a is said to be a curl still, just smaller and tighter. That is what I see when observing her hair.

^ Now with that said, I'm not up to argue with all of y'all about a woman's hair type and this so called system. I can't handle y'all so if you want to foam at the mouth like rabid dogs over some curls and kinks, go 'head, you do that! :look: :lachen:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Aiight, girl, I'll bite! :lachen: I vote 4a, since 4a is said to be a curl still, just smaller and tighter.

^ Now with that said, I'm not up to argue with all of y'all about a woman's hair type and this so called system. I can't handle y'all so if you want to foam at the mouth like rabid dogs over some curls and kinks, go 'head, you do that! :look: :lachen:
EXACTLY... poll.. no words, just numbers

no words:lachen::lachen:

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Oh brother, I'm getting tired of her "I have to prove my hair" videos. She needs to start making videos on tutorials, and product reviews like the rest of the yt natural hair channels.

LayneJ

Wow, her hair is absolutely amazing. She must seriously turn heads with that mane of hers.

As for her hair type, I am not really sure and so I didn't vote. Her hair does not seem to have a lot of curl definition in its dry state and isn't Andre's system designed so that the "true" hair type is determined when the hair is dry? I mean, whenever a poster has a thread asking about their hair type, that's the first thing we say: come back with dry pictures. And I really don't see any curls (though I know they exist).

I've never seen a head of hair like that though. I think that's why it's so hard to categorize. It doesn't look like the "typical" (I use that term loosely) type 3 or 4 heads, at least not in their unmanipulated states.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Oh brother, I'm getting tired of her "I have to prove my hair" videos. She needs to start making videos on tutorials, and product reviews like the rest of the yt natural hair channels.
:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: nooooooooooo @Sassy :grin: she's so sweet --give her a pass:grin: (she actually told me she received tons of request to see this vid... but being new to youtube she just wanted to give them what they wanted):perplexed
but she's tired of it too:lachen::lol::lol:

Last edited:

LovinCurls

OMG :shocked: forget hair typing, this poor girl needs a a major haircut, where is her mother what was she doing when her daughters hair was getting this thick :nono:. *grabs her scissors, cut Ms.Fierce's hair and runs around the room with hands full of hair :crazy: :spinning: * muwahahaha :evilbanana:

NicWhite

I personally don't care what here hair type is. Chime, girl just keep the hair videos and pictures coming!
:woot: :notworthy :clapping: :cloud9: :love2: :kiss3: :infatuated: :lovedrool: :love4: :love5: :thud: :lovedrool: :love3:

naturalTAN

Her dry hair falls closer to the 4B category, but she has coarse, heavy individual strands that cause her hair to hang down and have less shrinkage. Most 4Bs have fine strands that stand up and shrink onto themselves and need heavy products to coax it to hang a little. That would explain why her hair looks so different than others because it has the coarseness associated with straighter hair but a kinky texture.

I guess it is true. Her 4B is not my 4B.

softblackcotton

Her dry hair falls closer to the 4B category, but she has coarse, heavy individual strands that cause her hair to hang down and have less shrinkage. Most 4Bs have fine strands that stand up and shrink onto themselves and need heavy products to coax it to hang a little. That would explain why her hair looks so different than others because it has the coarseness associated with straighter hair but a kinky texture.

I guess it is true. Her 4B is not my 4B.

I agree. Type 4 with very heavy, thick individual strands. Looks like her hair is so strong, one strand can withstand a 5lb weight being hung from it. Le sigh. There is no secret regime or product to retaining hair that is that strong and almost unbreakable.

JadeFox

looks like 4b without the shrinkage, my dream hair, drools.

it also looks like the kanekalon-type hair that i use for "marley braids or twists"