Youtuber xoDVF's hair! Have you seen it?

EXACTLY! If she wasn't concerned about hair growth, how did she 1. Know what was "normal" and 2. Know she had greatly surpassed it?

Her hair is pretty. She's done a good job!
I'm also gonna measure my hair with a ruler or measuring tape. Cuz I'm pressed lol

And if she got more than that her hair would have been belly button length in like 2 years not 6 thats only about 4 inches a year which is average

EXACTLY! If she wasn't concerned about hair growth, how did she 1. Know what was "normal" and 2. Know she had greatly surpassed it?

Her hair is pretty. She's done a good job!
I'm also gonna measure my hair with a ruler or measuring tape. Cuz I'm pressed lol

That's what I'm saying. That part of the video was a little strange.

Lol. I measured my hair at the beginning of the year so I could really see how much I retain. It's a good idea.

Back on topic though: the thickness/density of her hair is truly amazing. You don't see that very often.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using LHCF

I would like her to give more details about her regimen. I watched the one on her use of Scurl, but that was it. What does she use to deep condition and how often? Her vids are a bit long. I wish that more that more youtuber's were succinct. I think it would be great if they wrote down what they planned to say beforehand. I love Naptural85 because her vids are concise and she speaks clearly.

@Damaged but not out

I juiced one medium yellow onion and it made waaaay more juice than I needed. Next time I'll use half an onion. After juicing, I parted my scalp into small strips (front to back) and applied the juice with Q-Tips. It smelled to high heaven :lol:

Thought about sleeping in it, but DH said "no way!" So I co-washed it out with Joico K-Pak Silk Results Condish (smells great) after 5 hours, but could still smell onions while I slept. I was wearing a silk scarf, too. Luckily, the smell was gone by noon the next day.

It's been a couple days and I don't have the usual itchies or scalp dryness. So, this is a keeper.

My scalp has issues every winter, so I'll keep this up twice/wk until summer. Considering I just cut a few inches, if it helps speed up growth, that'll be an added bonus :yep:

Last edited:
didnt even realize I was subscribed to her channel, she does sound like she overdosed in happy pills in the onion juice vid (which I think is the vid that I subscribed to her channel for)

her hair is beautiful

but on another note halee_J that gif is too funny, did you see the documentary it came from? lol thats why its funny to me :lachen:

I would like her to give more details about her regimen. I watched the one on her use of Scurl, but that was it. What does she use to deep condition and how often? Her vids are a bit long. I wish that more that more youtuber's were succinct. I think it would be great if they wrote down what they planned to say beforehand. I love Naptural85 because her vids are concise and she speaks clearly.

Mahogony7
I need to write it down but i try to make sure my vids are 20 min or less unless its an install or haul vid its hard bc sometimes its kinda like you are talking to you friends per se and its hard for me to speak clearly bc i have a lisp AND a NY accent:spinning::lachen:

@SimJam this sloth is giving me so much life! :lol: I haven't seen the documentary, link me nuh?

Im trying to find it but I cant. The documentary was about a sloth sanctuary where an overly zealous male sloth from the wild somehow sneaked in and impregnated a couple of the female sloths.

that one in the swing is the grand hootchie mama of the sanctuary, I cried real tears watching that documentary either on APL or discovery channel :lol:

I started using the onion juice. I have a grater and I grated the onion on the smaller side and lot of juice came out and I was able to put it in a bottle, which previously had vanilla essence. Use my finger, to apply the juice to the scalp, then apply other oils to mask the smell, plus I have been rinsing regularly. So far so good, no onion smell. The red onions don't smell as strong as the white ones though.

Thanks, I hadn't found her yet. I've wanted to try onion juice for my thin edge but didn't think I could deal with the smell or having to wash it out the next day cuz I don't wash my hair often. I've heard it works amazing on bald spots. I may try it now. Are you guys gonna wash it out?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Im trying to find it but I cant. The documentary was about a sloth sanctuary where an overly zealous male sloth from the wild somehow sneaked in and impregnated a couple of the female sloths.

that one in the swing is the grand hootchie mama of the sanctuary, I cried real tears watching that documentary either on APL or discovery channel :lol:

OMG the back story makes it even funnier!!!:lol::lol::lol: imma try to find it, i need to see this now, need :lol:

love her videos and just got finish doing the oil cleanse on my face and it felt great. my skin has not felt like this in years. I am going to try the toothpaste mixture also.

I had a hair growth spurt over the last couple of months and had been trying to determine what I've done different. Other than consuming a lot more veggies than normal over the holidays (including green beans and yams), I have also eaten a lot of onions in different dishes a few times a week.

Though I know that onion is good for hair, I don't eat them for that purpose, I just happen to love them. This thread is now making me go...hmmm. Could all the onions I've consumed be responsible for the growth? Not sure if it's the only factor, but I feel like it IS a contributing factor.

Back