Votes: 71 19.1%
  • 4b

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • dunno... but it's tooFIERCE.com

Votes: 86 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrownOcean

Love her hair. I've been stalking it on Fotki since forever and a day. I wan't my hair just like hers. Longer of course ;). But yeah, her hair is beautiful

HairGroupie

It's kinda hard to tell, but I chose 4a anyway. Her hair is beautiful!! It looks time consuming to deal with, though.

Kagrra01

Yep yep I knew it was her :) i peeped her out two years ago on fotki when she had just done her big chop, her hair was just as gorgeous then as it is now.

It's interesting to see a recent vid of how long it is compared to then, and I voted that she was 4a/4b.

brg240

No curl pattern when dry but there are waves and maybe a coil or two when wet... looks like a type 4 to me.

I wonder how long it took her to detangle all that afterward?

that's what i was thinking. No way I let my hair dry with no product. she has more hair than me so she's a good one for doing this.

Idk I think she might be in the 4 category like others have said but i'm not good with hairtyping. I also agree with those that said if she wears it in stretched styles your hair will dry similar she'll have to wear wash & go's for a while and then do this to get a more accurate answer.

Haircrush always makes me feel my hair is lacking. serious case of hair anorexia

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

:lol:

Katherina

I voted 3b. It's kinky, but her coils are nowhere near as small as a pen spring (4a). She has very little shrinkage, and that's because her curls aren't tight. Sooo thick, kinky 3b.

zoromo

I agree. Type 4 with very heavy, thick individual strands. Looks like her hair is so strong, one strand can withstand a 5lb weight being hung from it. Le sigh. There is no secret regime or product to retaining hair that is that strong and almost unbreakable.

You are right. You are just born with this type of hair.