Hairveda Vs Shescentit

Hairveda or Shescentit?

• Hairveda

Votes: 84 58.3%
  • Shescentit

Votes: 60 41.7%

• Total voters

Menina Preta

I haven't tried Shescentit, yet. But I think it's hard to compare the two, b/c one is more focused on incorporating Ayurveda and the other is more into incorporating natural ingredients. So ya, try both. LOL. :look:

I do like the HairVeda Sitrinillah Masque. It leaves my hair very soft!

chebaby

i like everything from hairveda that ive tried(which is everything except the whipped gellie and shampoo and protein tea).
i like shescentit banana brulee(actually i love this) and the fortifying mask. but i did not like the avocado rinse or the seyani hair butter. i had to through away the pre poo oil and the green grape leave in because the smell gave me headaches.

tdwillis

I have a lot of both lines and really there are things in both lines that I like. For example, for me, in the deep conditioning department: Hairveda wins with the Strinallah mask. In the moisturizing department: Shescentit wins with the Seyan Hair Butter. Sorry, this may make the answer to your question a little complicated, but you just need to know what your hair needs and what is better for you. HTH.

malachi74

i can't vote yt. I've tried only the Seyani Hair butter from shescentit. I liked the texture of it and the way it made my hair feel but didn't care for the orangey-chocolatey smell; i hear there are different fragrances now tthough. From HairVeda all 3 products that i've tried smell FABULOUS. I like the whipped cream, the vatika frosting is a'ight, and for me the jury's still out on the Stirinillah masque.

I too am interested in hearing about the shampoos

michaela

Natural 4b
i can't vote yt. I've tried only the Seyani Hair butter from shescentit. I liked the texture of it and the way it made my hair feel but didn't care for the orangey-chocolatey smell; i hear there are different fragrances now tthough. From HairVeda all 3 products that i've tried smell FABULOUS. I like the whipped cream, the vatika frosting is a'ight, and for me the jury's still out on the Stirinillah masque.

I too am interested in hearing about the shampoos

Yes there are different fragrances.
Oh well I may give sugar cookie and pink lemonade a shot.

Last edited:

SignatureBeauty

I like Hairvedas Vatika Frosting, Strinillah mask, the protein tea. I can't stand the scent of the almond glaze & shikakai hair oil, they smell to sweet to me, I just couldn't use them, whipped pudding is okay but my hair don't care for refined or unrefined shea butter. the cleansing conditioner was good, Moist Pro is wonderful & The 24/7 Moist conditioner is wonderful.

But Shescent it has more Natural ingredients you can pronounce and know what they are, so If you want more Natural go with she scent it, if you want the Ayurveda go with hairveda. I

luckiestdestiny

Haven't tried Hairveda but I LOOOOOVE shescentit. I'm natural by the way, but I swear by her avocado conditioner for every wash! LOVE IT:grin:

Jetblackhair

Oh no, these are my two favorite vendors so this is really tough. But, if I have to go with one, it's Shescentit. I'm in love with the Nadia for Seyani Hair Butter, it's a new staple for me.

I want to say that both ladies do a great job with their business; quality products and great customer service.

MizAvalon

I have tried a bunch of things from Shescentit and love them. Just got a fresh batch yesterday. Everything makes your hair so soft and touchable.:yep:

I'm curious about Hairveda though. When I run low on this latest batch of Shescentit stuff I may give one or two Hairveda products a try.

MizAvalon

For those who asked about the shampoos, I have only tried Shescentit's and I love it! It's very gentle and doesn't have that harsh, detergent-like quality that so many shampoos have. I don't think I have ever had a shampoo actually make my hair feel soft afterwards.

I'm not even thinking about using another shampoo at this point.

Shaley

Has anyone tried the Seyani butter in the new scents?

She added a few more fragrances... wondering what the reviews/experiences are.

Creamy Coconut & Coconut Mango sound :lick:

MizAvalon

I just got Vanilla Almond and I like it. It was a toss up between that and Creamy Coconut. I think I'll try that next.

Sashaa08

I have the Sugar Cookie. It smells kind of like cake frosting to me-it's not a really heavy scent though.

africa

I got a few Hairveda product over a year ago. The mango butter and almond something--it was like a pomade. I have to say, I was not impressed with Hairveda at all! The quality just didn't seem as high as other natural products like Oyin and Shescent it.

I've tried Shescenti's avocado shampoo, avocado rinse, and Seyani butter. It beats Hairveda hands down!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm a newbie. I haven't tried Shescentit. I've been to the website a few times but know mostly all my needs are being met by HairVeda so no need to look for more.

Everything I have tried so far has really helped my hair:
Moist 24 condish, vatika frosting, avosoya oil, whipped baggy cream

Still to try that I have:
Sitranillah Masque, Almond Glaze, Whipped Gelly, Moist Condition PRO, and Hydrosoft Spritz

I also plan to purchase Whipped Shea Aloe Mousse at some point but plan to use that for my body rather than my hair.

silkii_locks

I have not tried Hairveda yet, though I'm very curious. But I've order 3 batches so far of schscentit and I love it. I've tried the fortifying mask, seyani hair butter, moisture mist and green grape leave in's, jojoba hemp shampoo, avacodo rinse, banana brulee and orange and olive conish.

Reviews:
Fortiying Mask is by far the most moisturing condish I have ever used and it smells wonderful! Hair so soft and bouncy.
The shampoo is not like a shampoo at all it's so gentle and moisturizing!
Seyani hair butter I have it now in Sweet Rain, smells great it's so whipped so it's very light and fluffy, perfect for keeping ends moist.
The leave in's are great, however use sparingly, they're very concentrated.
Love the banana brulee, but be careful you will be tempted to pull out your spoon and have a taste, it smells just that good!:spinning:
The avacodo condish, I know some people don't like this, but before it was avacado condish it was avocado rinse and that's how I use it after the shampoo and deep condish I put this on for a about 1 minute and rinse, it leaves my hair so silky and soft.
The only one that I wasn't impressed with was the olive and orange condish, wasn't very moisturing for me.
Hope this helps someone!:yep:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
very hard to decide between these 2! Both product lines have some stars in their lineups, BUT I have actually raised one product to Holy Grail status and I have NEVER done that! It's the Hairveda Sitrinillah Masque. :yep:

Iluvsmuhgrass

I've only used Hairveda and I can honestly say that I love it! I loved the avosoya (I use it on my hair and skin) as well as the cocasta (hair loves this. I apply to wet hair as a sealant), the spritz, and the vatika frosting (the smell reminds me of buttercream. The customer service is outstanding and the products agree with my body (I'm pretty sensitive) and my hair (loves oils). :yep:

Eisani

I really don't think they be compared; different methods/approach/principles (ayurveda inspired, the other isn't). Well anyone that knows me around here knows I've been a die hard Hairveda junkie for over a year. This is the only line that I actually use almost everything she offers (methi sativa is way too much protein for me). I've tried the banana brulee and it was just okay for me. I like the smell and results of Sitrinillah better. I do wanna try the Seyani butter though.

michaela

Natural 4b
I really don't think they be compared; different methods/approach/principles (ayurveda inspired, the other isn't). Well anyone that knows me around here knows I've been a die hard Hairveda junkie for over a year. This is the only line that I actually use almost everything she offers (methi sativa is way too much protein for me). I've tried the banana brulee and it was just okay for me. I like the smell and results of Sitrinillah better. I do wanna try the Seyani butter though.

Yeah i tried the Brulee and it works great with heat but with out the heat i dont know if i would like it? I really want to give the Sitrinillah a try.
I have the Seyani butter, Shampoo, Avocado Conditioner, Green Grape Leave in and some other stuff... Im really lazy right now lol i dont feel like typing what i bought but it all smells good! It took about 10 days for my order to arrive.

Last edited:

empressri

I have items from both lines, but so far I love hairveda's cocasta oil, avosoya and sitri nillah. BUT that avocado conditioner from shescentit is nice!! I used it for the first time yesterday and loved how my hair felt when I rinsed.