hairveda or hydratherma naturals?

newflowers

Which to choose? Just when I tell myself I'm going to stick with one product line, you ladies wax poetic and rave about something new. And I want to try it too! So, of these two, which would you choose and why? I'd want to order at least a shampoo, mositurizing and protein conditioner, and a deep conditioner would be good too.

tdwillis

I have both products line and this isn't even a comparison. Hairveda-everything hands down. Nothing in the hydrathermals line compares to hairveda. Nothing.

jamaicalovely

This is hard. I would say the Hydratherma Naturals Daily Growth Lotion wins hands down. Hairveda's Vatica Frosting is soooo good -yummmmy. Hairveda's Shikikai oil is wonderful!

MizzBrown

HairVeda!!

I havent even tried Hydratherma Naturals but i did read the reviews and the numbers speak for themselves.

Also the ingredient listing. Hydra contains more chemicals than HairVeda. AND HairVeda is much cheaper.

BostonMaria

Hairveda's whole line is great. I love Hydratherma's growth oil and daily growth lotion - feels great and smells divine. I would stick to the Hairveda's deep conditioner. Hydra's shampoo didn't work too well on me. I would try the samples and see what you like best.Hairveda will take 2-3 weeks to arrive. They both have pros and cons. I will probably stick with Hairveda for a long time.

newflowers

I like the ingredients in both and especially like that HV uses Indian herbs. I feel as if HT has a more complete product line which I really appriciate because I like being able to use the same line for everything.

IF I can find a good (doesn't braid too tightly and doesn't get wigged out when I want to use MY products) and reasonably priced (less than $40 to two layers of cornrows) braider in Long Beach, I'm going to join the Crown and Glory challenge for at least six months, so I can see the Methi Sativa, the Cocasta Shikaiki oil, Amla Shampoo, and the Moist Conditioners would be great to use while braided. And I like the HV has larger 16 ounce sizes to cut down on the need to reorder and pay shipping more frequently. On the other hand, the oils with added emu from HT are a good selling point. I am seriously considering the Follicle Invigorator, but some of the reviews about sheeding have me concerned.

Suggestions and recommendations please. I'm going back to read the reviews again.

eajaye2u

Growth lotion and Follicle Invigorator are getting me thru these winter months. Love hairVeda also. Cant do without StirNilla.

Minty

There is no competition....Hairveda of course. HTN shampoo is too stripping and the conditioner is not conditioning enough - The follicle inv. was okay.

ycj1

I can't speak much about the HT except for one product I've tried and did'nt really care for which was the follicle invigorator which left my hair hard. As far as the HV I purchased almost all of the products but ended up selling them on this site. But thinking about it I had my hair in braids and used them incorrectly which I will admit. I will for sure be reordering the products again since I am giving my hair a break fm the braids for a while and use as directed. Then I will be able to give a more justified yay or nay!

Solitude

I'm becoming pretty loyal to Hairveda. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing out on a better brand. I guess I'll be re-stocking my Hairveda during the sale.