Hairveda Vs Shescentit

Hairveda or Shescentit?

• Hairveda

Votes: 84 58.3%
  • Shescentit

Votes: 60 41.7%

• Total voters

chebaby

im going to deep condition with the sitrinilla this week (never used before ). i love the banana brulee but i've only used it over night when i was co washing everyday. i loved it. for some reason im afraid to use it with heat. i will use the sitrinilla with heat.

the seyani butter was too light for my hair. it didnt do much of anything. i like the fortifying mask too.

everything i've tried from hairveda i liked or loved.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
What happened to the Banana Brulee? I was placing my order and it said that it was no longer available for purchase.:sad:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Really? I just went to the site to check it out and it let me add it to my basket. You should try again.
Yeah, it let me add it too, no problems but when I went to pay by paypal it took it off and said it was not available. Oh well, maybe she's out of it right now. I'll try again later.

ajacks

Yeah, it let me add it too, no problems but when I went to pay by paypal it took it off and said it was not available. Oh well, maybe she's out of it right now. I'll try again later.

Oh... I hope it's not gone for good. It's one of my staples :sad:

me-T

i ordered my hairveda stuff at the end of sep and i'm still waitin (i asked why and she said they have a lot of orders).

so right now i wanna vote shescentit even thought i havent tried it.

which line ships faster? qhemet is on my nerve, hairveda is havin probs. all i got product-wise right now is some HE LTR condish and a few dwindling qhemet things(shampoo, spritz, and oil)

angellazette

Haven't tried hairveda, my vote is for shescentit.

As far as delivery, I ordered 10/11, it shipped 10/20 and I received it 10/22. I had no issues with the delivery time.

My hair was in dire need of moisture and no matter what I did, my hair would get realllllllly dry, especially in the kitchen! So I ordered the Moisture Mist Leave-In and Seyani Hair Butter in Coconut Mango.

I followed my usual wash day reggie then used the leave-in and hair butter. The hair butter is whipped and I didn't think it would be heavy enough for my hair but let me tell you! I used the products, braided my hair up and put on my scarf and I was so surprised when I saw how easily my roots laid. Usually I would still have puffy roots but not this time and my hair was soooo moisturized!!!! The next day I flatironed a bang and it got straight on one pass with no frizzy ends, which never happens when I flat iron my hair.

I tried it on my husband's hair and he is a curly type and has been dealing with some dryness and tanglies but it did the same for him...soft, moisturized hair.

I really think I'm going to branch out to her other products but the Moisture Mist Leave-In and Seyani Hair Butter get an A+ from me!

Last edited:

SignatureBeauty

i ordered my hairveda stuff at the end of sep and i'm still waitin (i asked why and she said they have a lot of orders).

so right now i wanna vote shescentit even thought i havent tried it.

which line ships faster? qhemet is on my nerve, hairveda is havin probs. all i got product-wise right now is some HE LTR condish and a few dwindling qhemet things(shampoo, spritz, and oil)

You still haven't gotten your stuff? that is a long time, shescentit ships within 5 days, It is fixing to be November:nono: They just had a Huge sale not to long ago. Hopefully you will get it soon!

me-T

i got it. i like the sitrinillah as a leave in, but that's the only thing i like.(see reviews in fotki journal)

I remember i ordered shealoe a while back(there was a big shealoe craze for a minute, so i got mine there) and it shipped fast, so to take this long on an order was annoying

chebaby

i got it. i like the sitrinillah as a leave in, but that's the only thing i like.(see reviews in fotki journal)

I remember i ordered shealoe a while back(there was a big shealoe craze for a minute, so i got mine there) and it shipped fast, so to take this long on an order was annoying
the sitrinilla was the only thing i DIDNT like. i love everything else.

2inspireU

I absolutely regret spending any money on either product(my Hairveda review is in this earlier thread). I recently received Shecentit products and they were not all that. Yes, Banana Brulee did moisturize my hair, but the hair butter did not cut it. Plus, it smelled like play doh and I got sick from smelling it so, I had to wash my hair. Additionally, even if these products were great, for as much as they cost for those small sizes, I still won't want to buy them again.

I'm done for now with products made at home and those who rave about them. With shipping, the hassle of ordering online, waiting, etc. I can't afford the trouble. I'll stick with products that are easier to obtain. I'm sticking with what has always worked for me, and that is Ayurvedic powders and oils. Now, I have tons of products I need to get rid of.

SignatureBeauty

Yes! I am Hooked on Ayurvedic Powders & Oils, I wish I would have found them sooner, even though I Love the Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil, I just got the Dabur Vatika Olive oil and I Love it! I am stocked on them.

empressri

I absolutely regret spending any money on either product(my Hairveda review is in this earlier thread). I recently received Shecentit products and they were not all that. Yes, Banana Brulee did moisturize my hair, but the hair butter did not cut it. Plus, it smelled like play doh and I got sick from smelling it so, I had to wash my hair. Additionally, even if these products were great, for as much as they cost for those small sizes, I still won't want to buy them again.

I'm done for now with products made at home and those who rave about them. With shipping, the hassle of ordering online, waiting, etc. I can't afford the trouble. I'll stick with products that are easier to obtain. I'm sticking with what has always worked for me, and that is Ayurvedic powders and oils. Now, I have tons of products I need to get rid of.

shoot if you selling any shescentit deep conditioners hit me up. i like them thus far!

Kurlee

well i mean u could sell em to uh :look:members:look:

BreZn

I have'nt tried the Shescentit Line and have read great reviews.I love Hairveda Products for it's Ayurvedic and other natural ingrets that has given me great results.:yep:

The Princess

Its hard to choose between the both. I like Hairveda line, the Vatika Frosting is my stable along with the Omega 3,6,9 scalp oil. I also like Shescentit Conditioners. The advocado conditioner is my fav, it gets the hair super soft in like seconds. The Banana Brulee is great as well. I use the Olive and Orange Conditioner after the ORS replenish pak for a extra boost-It work well together when you are 5-8 weeks post, I was able to comb through it like a fresh relaxer. That how I stumbled on that combo.

Hairveda I love for her Oils
Shescentit I love for her conditioner

So its like, you can't choose just one.

empressri

I really think I'll be sticking with both lines. I'm such a sucker for deep condishes and the store bought ones just don't cut it for me. The banana brulee is next on my list!

Lynn84

I love and use both lines but I have to give the edge to Shescentit. Love Love Love the banana brulee and the Seyani Hair butter!
I told my hubby I'ma smack the hair butter outta his head if he dips into my stash one more time :lachen:.

asummertyme

ok, yall got me wanting to try the shecentit now as well..depending on the prices for blck friday..i may have to order from the both of them..

Miamori

I like both.

From Shescentit I own the Banana Brulee, Moisture Mist, Prepoo Oil (Don't use it to prepoo, but LOVE it.... my hair likes almond oil...), and the Jojoba Hemp Shampoo.

I plan on trying her butters, Avocado Conditioner, and skin care line some time after the holidays, but before spring.

From Hairveda I own the Whipped Cream Ends Hydration, Almond Glaze, and CoCasta Oil.

There is not a SINGLE thing I do not love. I haven't been using the Cocasta for now because I am focusing on getting moisture to my hair right now, but I still love it.

And the smells?!?! Both lines smell great.

I unfortunately think I will probably buy both lines completely up before I am satisfied. I have realized I will need to try at least every product once, or I will forever have that curious itch.