If you could choose only TWO hairveda products...

BlackHairDiva

I made my very FIRST order with Hairveda. I can't wait to receive my order. I bought:

- moist conditioner 24/7
-Cocosta Oil
-Almond glaze
-Amala Shampoo with Shikakai

.....I will be getting the Stranillah DC and whipped ends...soon.

I very excited I always wanted to try these products so bad!!

chebaby

i just revisited the whipped cream ends hydration and i love it. i used to use it almost everyday during the summer on my wet bun but then the formula changed and my pj ways had me using 50 11 different moisturizers. i used this today for the first time in forever and am back in love.
i seal with the vatika frosting everyday and every night so this will be a great combonation.
i also use the cocoasta to keep my ends thick because if im not mistaken it contains castor oil.

so if i could choose 3, it would be vatika frosting, whipped cream and cocoasta.

im going to revisit my sitrinilla deep conditioner as i have 2 jars. i never really like the sitrinilla but im going to see what happens.

also i used to be in love with the green tea butter but i decided to only moisturize with creams and butter that has water as the first ingre.

Last edited:

ajacks

I love the Green Tea Butter as well! Ok, so I have three products I can't live without SitriNilla, Vatika Frosting and Green Tea.

seashell

i just revisited the whipped cream ends hydration and i love it. i used to use it almost everyday during the summer on my wet bun but then the formula changed and my pj ways had me using 50 11 different moisturizers. i used this today for the first time in forever and am back in love.
i seal with the vatika frosting everyday and every night so this will be a great combonation.
i also use the cocoasta to keep my ends thick because if im not mistaken it contains castor oil.

so if i could choose 3, it would be vatika frosting, whipped cream and cocoasta.

im going to revisit my sitrinilla deep conditioner as i have 2 jars. i never really like the sitrinilla but im going to see what happens.

also i used to be in love with the green tea butter but i decided to only moisturize with creams and butter that has water as the first ingre.

I also need to revisit the sitrinilla conditioner I have in my stash. I didn't get enough slip the first couple of times I used it.