Shescentit Seyani Hair Butter

What can I say about this product.............I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! What in the heck kept me from getting this product sooner.....I have the sample size and I don't think I can live without it......It's better than my Elast QP mango butter......HairVeda, Shescentit, and Hydratherma Nautrals.....these products are my main natural hair products......I mean my hair looks really shiny and healthy...........I love the butter....I will def order a big one asap!!!!!!:yep:

truequeen06

Man, I really wanted to like the Seyani butter. It was good for a week and then all of a sudden breakage from protein overload. Damn my hair for being so protein sensitive. I'm glad you like it though!

Naturelle

Man, I really wanted to like the Seyani butter. It was good for a week and then all of a sudden breakage from protein overload. Damn my hair for being so protein sensitive. I'm glad you like it though!

I looked at the Syani butter too and decided not to order it due to the protien content....can't....but I looked into the Gillian 'Tearless' Hair Butter it's for kids but i figured why not for me too....and it doesnt contain protein so I ordered it and will try it...let you know how it goes

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I didn't know it had protein in it.

I'm trying to like this butter but I'm not all that sure of how to use it. I'm guessing as a sealant. I was hoping for a moisturizer when I bought it. I really didn't like the scent I picked....I think it was cookie something.

ETA....she has a sale on this now, did you guys see? It's $7 now.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

I didn't know it had protein in it.

I'm trying to like this butter but I'm not all that sure of how to use it. I'm guessing as a sealant. I was hoping for a moisturizer when I bought it. I really didn't like the scent I picked....I think it was cookie something.

ETA....she has a sale on this now, did you guys see? It's $7 now.

When you use it, do you use it on dry hair or wet?

I'm asking because when I use the Qhemet Biologics Butterroot Cream, I can't use it on my hair wet....AT ALL! But, dry....it's the best!

Sashaa08

I LOVE my Seyani Hair Butter-Mango Scent! :lick:

I use it on my wet or damp ends for my braidouts and it causes my hair to curl up. I didn't know it had protein in it. It's moisturizing to my hair....

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
When you use it, do you use it on dry hair or wet?

I'm asking because when I use the Qhemet Biologics Butterroot Cream, I can't use it on my hair wet....AT ALL! But, dry....it's the best!

So far only dry. I actually like the butter but I just really wanted a good moisturizer and I wasn't thinking to check the ingredients when I bought it. Since it's mostly made of various oils and butters I don't feel like it's moisturizing but it's a good sealant. I like it on my straightened hair too.

myeam

I haven't tried this on my real hair yet, but my weave was tangling and frizzing up something serious because it was so dry, after trying damn near everything else i have to alleviate this problem; I decided to give the seyani butter a try (I just got it in the mail 2 wks ago and I was trying to wait until I took my install out to try it on my real hair) WELL.....It worked wonders on my weave! Its so smooth and silky again...now I can keep it in for 2 more wks :) trying to do a 3 month stretch...
I hope it works this well on my real hair.

BostonMaria

I looked at the Syani butter too and decided not to order it due to the protien content....can't....but I looked into the Gillian 'Tearless' Hair Butter it's for kids but i figured why not for me too....and it doesnt contain protein so I ordered it and will try it...let you know how it goes

I bought the Gillian "Tearless" hair butter for my granddaughter. My daughter was putting Vaseline - oh da horrah - on her hair and I bought her this instead. My daughter absolutely loves it and it makes the baby's hair so soft and shiny. My DD rubs it on the baby's bald spot (I like it call it a comb over LOL) to see if it'll help her hair grow. (picture is Leilany at 8 months)

Attachments

• Apples.JPG
    Apples.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 41

Nice & Wavy

I bought the Gillian "Tearless" hair butter for my granddaughter. My daughter was putting Vaseline - oh da horrah - on her hair and I bought her this instead. My daughter absolutely loves it and it makes the baby's hair so soft and shiny. My DD rubs it on the baby's bald spot (I like it call it a comb over LOL) to see if it'll help her hair grow. (picture is Leilany at 8 months)

Awwwwwwwwww....she is a dollbaby!!!

PrincessScorpion

I want her!:yep: She is just a cutie.:grin:

Shaley

I Love the Gillian Hair Butter. The Seyani Butter didn't work to well for me so I decided to try the Gillian. I thought it was only for kids but now me and my whole family are using it. I have it in 3 different scents. It is very moisturizing without weighing the hair down and leaves a nice, natural looking sheen.