FRENCHEES SCRE**D MY STRETCH

EMJazzy

Happily retired
ROFLMAO!

By the way ladies.I couldn't resist and bought some from the BSS after work yesterday. (i FEEL LIKE A CHEATING WIFE- I LOVE BT). I just had to for $3. Do you ladies follow the directions (the do not wash for 3 days?). Just curious.

I only wash my hair once a week so I've been applying the Tar grease every other day during the week, this way it's getting some time to marinate on my scalp. Everyday during the week I use a very little bit of MTG/BT or my own sulphur mix for that extra boost. ;)

BrooklynSouth

Touch-up this weekend. I do not know if it was the Frenchee, my sulphur oil mix but my hair was super strong afterward. A few strands in my brush were hard to pop apart instead of the usual snap.

imstush

A funny thing happened today...I went to the bss during my lunch hour, I couldn't wait til I got home to use it so I went into the locker room and rub some of it on my scalp....later on I got into a conversation with one of my male co-workers, during the convo he got this glassy look in his eyes (the kind of look one gives when you KNOW they are not listening any longer :lol: ) then he said: "do you smell something burning? I know you don't smoke anymore so what the hell is that smell?" I immediately remembered my new purchase (I didn't smell it anymore) then I told him about the tar grease, taking him down memory lane of the 'ole school grease that grandmomma used on us little girls. Fortunately he understood but I have to admit the look on his face was funny as hell. :lachen: :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: