Find Your Transitioning Buddy in 2010 HERE!!!

AnitaTheLengths

Hey Anita! I'm 15 weeks now and 4a/4b too! I'm buddied with Miryoku, but you're welcome to join us! :yep:

:yay: Yeah! I've already been up in both of your Fotki's. Thanks for including me. Newbeginnings our hair is similar and we both live where it's too hot and humid - we'll have to compare products and reggies too!

NicBenny

• Weeks post relaxer: 14.5 weeks
  • Hair type: 3c
  • Hair length goal: Waist Length by Dec. 2011 (fingers crossed)
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC: I would say long-tern transitioner.
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you): N/A, will update pics on LHCF later tonight.

* Weeks post relaxer - 17 weeks
* Hair type - 3c/4a fine
* Hair length goal - BSL, but length not a big issue. just health.
* If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC - long term. No BC for me! I did that before and got stumped with styling options during the in between stages.
* Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) - no album, but may possibly make one. I find they take up too much time, so I may just post progress pics in my profile here.

Hey, you want to partner up, we seem to be on the same path. I have to say that I'm a newbie and I'm still learning, but I'm very serious about transitioning, having healthy hair and achieving my goals. Let me know.

jerseygurl

Not a new member
Weeks post relaxer: 30 weeks

Hair type: 4a/b

Hair length goal: MBL 2010

If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC: Long term until I can do a nice pony or my hair hits SL

Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you): None. I will try to post on my LHCF album

Anybody wanna buddy up?

ZkittyKurls

Weeks post relaxer:

55 Weeks Post

Hair type:

4a/b i think.

Hair length goal:

Full Waist Length

If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC:

Looking to BC either end of december 2010 or next year.

Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you):

Link to my fotki in my signature. Im just about to update it now.

:hiya:Hey!!! i will be 61 weeks this tuesday. :brainy:so i take it you will be 59 weeks this week. we are only two weeks apart. my hair is 4a/b and will be transitioning until november maybe december 2010. i want to be hip length and i dont have a fotki but i have an album on here somewhere. will you be my buddy?:meme:

KurlyNinja

:yay: Yeah! I've already been up in both of your Fotki's. Thanks for including me. Newbeginnings our hair is similar and we both live where it's too hot and humid - we'll have to compare products and reggies too!

Yay! Another buddy! I need all the "stay away from scissors" - "OMG DENTANGLING NIGHTMARE" support I can get. lol.

growingbrown

Weeks post relaxer: 18 weeks 3 days
Hair type : Dont know, maybe 4a
Hair length goal: BSL

If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC: kinda both! :grin:

Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you): in signature (not updated yet, sorry):look:

Nerd.

• Weeks post relaxer 46 weeks post
  • Hair type 4a
  • Hair length goal Natural MBL
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC Long Term (although this can change when I hit the 2 year mark)
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) http://members.fotki.com/-Nerd/about/
I open to more buddies. I currently have only one (SherlysTresses :yep:)

Im also looking for twins! Check my fotki out and tell me if you think we are related

lizzyb168

:hiya:Hey!!! i will be 61 weeks this tuesday. :brainy:so i take it you will be 59 weeks this week. we are only two weeks apart. my hair is 4a/b and will be transitioning until november maybe december 2010. i want to be hip length and i dont have a fotki but i have an album on here somewhere. will you be my buddy?:meme:

of course! ill pm u! sorry i didnt reply sooner :/

beautydefined

I'd like a buddy too :/

Weeks post relaxer: 23 weeks

Hair type: i have no idea what my hair type is.. it's coily in most places but a little kinky near the front.. so 4a/4b? idk. I don't think i have any 3c

Hair length goal: my short term goal is APL but i would LOVE to be BSL/MBL haven't decided yet..

If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC: I think I am a long term transitioner but I dont know about this yet either. The relaxed ends are pretty annoying.

Link to your album/blogs: I currently don't have one but I can get one if necessary.

khpooh

Oh a buddy would be really helpful

Weeks post relaxer: 8 weeks post
Hair type: 4b
Hair length goal: APL
I want to do long term but I am willing to big chop if I feel overwhelmed
Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you): I'll post on my LHCF album

Last edited:

Poutchi

Hey,
I am quite new to LHCF but I am transitionning. A Buddy will be great
Weeks post relaxer: 20 weeks post
Hair type: 4b
Hair length goal: BSL natural
I am a long termer. I only trim 1/2 inch every 3 months and I have like 12 inches of relaxe end right now. So technically I won t be completely natural for 5 years from now at least. But if my hair reaches a good length where i can wear buns and puffs, I will chop it.
Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you): I have pictures on Hairlista. Will post some here too

NikkiQ

hmmm...khpooh is 8 weeks and Poutchi is 20 weeks. I'm smack dab in the middle with almost 13 weeks. which direction do I go????? :confused:

khpooh

lol NikkiQ maybe you can get tips from Poutchi as she goes along and i can feed off of both of you :grin:

Kenny-Ann

Yall are a mess. I buddied up with Silky. It's always nice to have at least one person that keeps you sane. Sometimes though :wallbash:, group therapy is needed.

NikkiQ

Yall are a mess. I buddied up with Silky. It's always nice to have at least one person that keeps you sane. Sometimes though :wallbash:, group therapy is needed.

We'll have to have a monthly group therapy session so prepare each of us for what's to come in the upcoming weeks :lachen: