Find Your Transitioning Buddy in 2010 HERE!!!

13StepsAhead

:yay: :yay: :yay: this is exciting I found me a BUDDY!!! I've need someone to vent to, and talk hair with beacsue my BF is just about tired of me and my hair:lachen:. I will post pics to my album soon I have plenty Its just a long task.

looks like we have similar hair types and are roughly the same number of weeks post :yep: We should buddy up :grin:

Bun Mistress

* Weeks post relaxer 16 months and almost 2 weeks
* Hair type 4a/b I think.
* Hair length goal MBL to waist length
* long termer, want to get to my length right now I'm close or at BSB wttingant to get to full MBL before cuttung.
No real hair gallery other than LHCF pics.

divinefavor

:hiya: ladies. It looks like we are at similar places in our transition and have somewhat similar hair/goals. Divinefavor, I also have fine hair, although it is 4b (or at least I think it is. Some people say 4b's can't have a coil pattern, but I do, however my coils don't look like what I would call 4a, so I don't know) and transitioning with fine hair has it's unique struggles.

So ladies do you want to be transitioning buddies?!

Yes we can most definitely be transitioning buddies! I need to see if I can remember how to get in my picture trail photo album. I will try and start a transitioning folder over there. I've taken a few pics over the past couple of weeks.

lovely_locks

Weeks post relaxer: I am 8 weeks post

Hair type: I only have a few inches of new growth but I think I'm a 3b/c

Hair length goal: Mid back length unstretched

If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC: I wan to grow out till he new year then BC then. Hopefully I'll have a few good inches of growth!

lovely_locks

• Weeks post relaxer - 13 weeks and 2 days
  • Hair type - unknown but according to some pics I have seen, I'll say 4a.
  • Hair length goal - BSL all natural
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC - I want to BC anywhere from 4-7 months post. I just want about 3-4 inches of new growth
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) - on profile :grin:
I'm sooo excited about transitioning. Everyday I get the urge to bc :wallbash:

I get that SAME urge! My ahnds are itching for those scissors! You are only 5 weeks ahead of me and we both have the same goal (I wear my bra mid back lol! I gots me a long torso!) do you want to be buddies?

davisbr88

Oooh! I am so in need of a buddy.. I'm starting to get discouraged.
  • Weeks post relaxer- Will be 46 weeks on Saturday
  • Hair type-4a - ?
  • Hair length goal- MBL
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC -Long-term transitioner.
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) http://members.fotki.com/CocoaMane/about/ I also have a page on Hairlista and K.I.S.S.

I am probably about a month and a half behind you and we have a similar hair type and the same hair length goal. Wanna buddy up? :grin:

• Weeks post relaxer I'm currently 50 weeks post (11.5 months)
  • Hair type 3c and some 4a
  • Hair length goal short term goal APL stretched 100% natural; long term goal: MBL stretched 100% natural
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC I'm a long term transitioner and I don't plan on chopping until I'm 18 months post
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) my transition album can be found at http://fotki.com/curvycurlypart2

I am almost at 10 months and we have the same hair type, short-term, and long-term hair length goals! Also, since I plan to chop at 17 months, we may be chopping around the same time. Buddy??? :grin:

prtybrwnis

* Weeks post relaxer - 17 weeks
* Hair type - 3c/4a fine
* Hair length goal - BSL, but length not a big issue. just health.
* If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC - long term. No BC for me! I did that before and got stumped with styling options during the in between stages.
* Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) - no album, but may possibly make one. I find they take up too much time, so I may just post progress pics in my profile here.

♦K.O♦

* Weeks post relaxer - 52
* Hair type- 3c/4a/4b (mix of fine and coarse)
* Hair length goal- Waist length stretched
* If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC- long term. I wont cut until (when stretched) my natural hair is below my shoulders and can make a nice bun.
* Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) I post pictures on the board, but I need to revamp my old fotki. I havent touched it in ages.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
* Weeks post relaxer - 28
* Hair type- 3c/4a/4b(around edges)
* Hair length goal- SL, unstretched
* If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC- Long term...see ticker--however, may consider chopping Nov 2010

* Link to your album/blogs none

SILKY22

OOOOOOOOO i need a buddy..im getting so frustrated with my hair LOL

Weeks post relaxer 13 weeks

Hair type not sure i need help finding out

Hair length goal natural healthy APL

If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC long term transitioner

Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) dont have one..but once i have a buddy we can find a way to send eachother pics :)

Oyekade

• Weeks post relaxer 46 weeks this Saturday
  • Hair type 4a
  • Hair length goal WSL Stretched
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC Long-term Transitioner
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you)
I'm a buddy with Nerd and still available to others. :yep:

ohh you and I started around the same time, I will be 46 wks on Friday, only a day before you

Bublin

• Weeks post relaxer 11 months
  • Hair type 4a some 3c - very fine strands that tangle up easily
  • Hair length goal I want to be past APL whilst transitioning
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC Long Term Transitioner
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) Don't have an album or blog or anything else

Last edited:

davisbr88

• Weeks post relaxer 11 months
  • Hair type 4a some 3c - very fine strands that tangle up easily
  • Hair length goal I want to be past APL whilst transitioning
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC Long Term Transitioner
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) Don't have an album or blog or anything else

I am a month behind you but we have similar hair types and my goal by December is to be APL. Buddy? :grin:

Bublin

I am a month behind you but we have similar hair types and my goal by December is to be APL. Buddy? :grin:

Sure. :yep:

Just checked out your youtube vids and yep, we have very similar hair. You are managing very well so you may well be supporting me.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Weeks post relaxer---18 weeks tomorrow (6/22/10)
Hair type---3c/4a
Hair length goal---Don't have one anymore;I just want to make it through this transition without BCing early
If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC---long-term for 12 to 24 mos
Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you)--- It's in my siggy; if you want to be my buddy please PM since I will be able to check that faster)

Kenny-Ann

Hi Everyone,

I can't help but sing the song from the old commercial "My buddy, My buddy, My buddy and meeeeee". I know I'm crazy, but I mean well! Anyways, hope I can find someone that wouldn't mind putting up with my lows and highs of transitioning.

• Weeks post relaxer: 13 weeks
  • Hair type: 4a/4b...I think
  • Hair length goal: I'm going for BSL
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC: I'm going to try to last a year. That's why I need the HELP!
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you): I'm new to all this, but hopefully I will have something soon
:drunk:

SILKY22

Hi Everyone,

I can't help but sing the song from the old commercial "My buddy, My buddy, My buddy and meeeeee". I know I'm crazy, but I mean well! Anyways, hope I can find someone that wouldn't mind putting up with my lows and highs of transitioning.

• Weeks post relaxer: 13 weeks
  • Hair type: 4a/4b...I think
  • Hair length goal: I'm going for BSL
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC: I'm going to try to last a year. That's why I need the HELP!
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you): I'm new to all this, but hopefully I will have something soon
:drunk:

We should be buddies...Im 14 weeks today and i believe im a 4a/4b as well

NikkiQ

Weeks post relaxer 9 weeks
Hair type not a freakin clue. i'm think 3c/4a mix
Hair length goal APL before taking off the relaxed ends
If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC Only time will tell
Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you) I don't have anything set up yet, but with all the pics i've been taking...i will soon :grin:

Weeks post relaxer: 2 months (8 weeks)
Hair type: 3c/4a
Hair length goal: Natural MBL (Relaxed BSB now)
If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC: I'm long-terming to the very end (at least two years)!
Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you):
I'm still working on my fotki (I set it up last week)http://members.fotki.com/Honeybrown1976/about

AnitaTheLengths

• Weeks post relaxer 15 weeks post FINAL texlax
  • Hair type Not sure (4a/4b maybe)
  • Hair length goal MBL
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC Long term - at least 18 months
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you)http://www.fotki.com/fineflwifey
I was convinced that I was a C-Napp but as I transition I'm not so sure. I half-heartedly attempted to transition a few years back but I did not know how to maintain my hair in its natural state. I'm fully committed to see it thru this time. I can't wait to see my hair in 2 years!

newbeginnings2010

• Weeks post relaxer 15 weeks post FINAL texlax
  • Hair type Not sure (4a/4b maybe)
  • Hair length goal MBL
  • If you are a long-term transitioner or if you want to BC Long term - at least 18 months
  • Link to your album/blogs (if pw protected, let your buddy know to pm you)http://www.fotki.com/fineflwifey
I was convinced that I was a C-Napp but as I transition I'm not so sure. I half-heartedly attempted to transition a few years back but I did not know how to maintain my hair in its natural state. I'm fully committed to see it thru this time. I can't wait to see my hair in 2 years!

Hey Anita! I'm 15 weeks now and 4a/4b too! I'm buddied with Miryoku, but you're welcome to join us! :yep: