Pics of different braidedstyles needed.....

trinigal27

Hello ladies, am thinking of braiding my hair in 2010 and would love if you all could please post some pics or direct me to websites that has cool braided styles. Hope you all can help me, need lots of idea if am going to keep my hair braided all year long with extension(have been braiding without in the last months). Am also looking for a braid buddy or buddies to join me on my hair braided journey.
Thanking you all in advance for your help. Have a wonderful weekend.

Damaged but not out

i was thinking of doing this for winter, I'm trying to transition in 2010 and i think braids would really help me in those first few months.

trinigal27

Am trying to transition too. Today marks 41 weeks since my last relaxer, I think keeping my hair in braids will help me fight the temptation of wanting to relax my hair and hopefully give me a whole lot of growth in 2010.

stephluv

Hey I was planning on doing the same thing and keep my hair braided or twisted up with extensions next year....matter of fact I started in late August...and I just took out my braids that were in 6 weeks...now i'm about to get braids put in again so let me know if you want to buddy up..........my hair is already natural but now i'm ready to start taking care of my natural hair.....Happy Hair Growing!!!

trinigal27

Hey I was planning on doing the same thing and keep my hair braided or twisted up with extensions next year....matter of fact I started in late August...and I just took out my braids that were in 6 weeks...now i'm about to get braids put in again so let me know if you want to buddy up..........my hair is already natural but now i'm ready to start taking care of my natural hair.....Happy Hair Growing!!!

Cool! Shall be happy to buddy up with you starting January. Maybe by the end of 2010 I would have enough new growth and be able to cut off the relaxed end.