March 15,16,17...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

HHSJ85

Regla degla shmegla girl from Jerz
About to do my weekly prepoo,shampoo,condition,deep condition, blow dry flat iron. But I'm going to fight my laziness and henna first smh

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

NIN4eva

I made an intense deep conditioner last week and now my hair is mushy as heck. I've been slacking on my protein (which my hair loves) because I don't drive and I've been too lazy to go to the store in this weather. So...

Cream aloe shampoo
Aphogee 2 step
Aussie Moist rinse for detangling
my usual leave-in
seal with olive oil
airdry but just clipping it up and out of my way.

mshoneyfly

About to do my weekly prepoo,shampoo,condition,deep condition, blow dry flat iron. But I'm going to fight my laziness and henna first smh

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

to save time, I mixed my henna with a little water then dc and oils to make a paste. I put this on damp hair after pooing and my hair came out fabulous!! soft, strong, moist and awesome color. I did prepoo with oil as well

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ConstanceEcrivain

I'm doing a protein treatment with some molasses that I've had for years. I used it once then forgot about it. The rest is just my normal routine.

Molasses Protein Treatment
Shampoo with Giovanni Tea Tree
Condition with Giovanni Nutrafix
Braidout with Giovanni Direct Leave-in &
Hairveda Almond Glaze

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Right now I'm doing an EVOO infused with Garlic Pre-Rx.

Will rinse out in a few and then Cowash with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner (having some mild shedding).
Will do a quick Reconstructor *probably Claudie's*
Steam with Marie Dean with a Cup of Columbian Coffee Underneath.
Hairveda ACV Rinse
Apply Tea/Leave-In/Oil and dry under Dryer

Dare~to~Dream

If I get around to it :look:, I'm going to shampoo with Kenra Mositurizing Shampoo (one lather), then use the ApHogee 2 minute Reconstructor for several minutes with my heat therapy wrap. Afterwards, I will use Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner and Roux Porosity Control (last 30 seconds). Spritz hair then spritz each section of hair for twisting with spray mix. Seal with grapeseed oil. Wrap hair and get ready for bed.

I am going to forgo the olive oil and garlic treatment this week. I have less shedding and breakage (which could be due to using the ApHogee as well) but I find that I can't really use olive oil unless I mix it with honey and even though I attempted to emulsify the garlic, I still had a small garlic bits stuck in my hair. I would have strained it but I wanted to keep it inside the oil for a stronger potency.

Last edited:

ogmistress

Friday I did a hot oil treatment. I warmed up the oil and sat under a bonnet dryer for an hour and a half. (lowest heat and power) rinsed out with cool water.
Then I put New&Improve Organics Hair Mayonnaise in my hair sat under the bonnet dryer again for an hour and more then I rinsed out with cool water. Finally I applied Organics Cholesterol Tea-tree oil dual rinse-out plus leave-in conditioner in my hair covered it with the same plastic bag I have been using and a hat.
Today- woke up went to the store and around 4 p.m. rinsed my hair out wrapped it in a shirt to soak up the water and then added a new conditioner I bought today, which is Crece Pelo. Put 2 plastic bags, 2 cloth coverings and a hat on my head and now sitting the computer.
Tomorrow I am planning on rinsing it out and then seal with oil. Planning on starting GHE.

Last edited:

laylaaa

I'm about to do a hot oil treatment and keep it on overnight. Then plan on doing a quick cleanse, then a combination of light protein (Aubrey's GBP and Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage) with heat followed by a DC with an amazing organic rose conditioner I've found. I'm going to try moisturising daily with olive oil this week instead of coconut because it really irritates my scalp. Sad because it moisturises my hair like no other! :(

Wash Days are so complicated sigh.

regina07

I DC'd with AOHSR and Chi Deep Brilliance Reconstruct. Followed that up with a Cowash with VO5 Moisture Milk, applied coconut oil and rollerset.

Will seal with shea/coconut oil butter and see how my hair likes this routine.

SuchaLady

Relaxing! Ending a 10ish month stretch I believe? I lost count after 6 months lol.

SN: I must learn to self relax. My mama ain't ****** with my campaign. :look:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
O/N oil prepoo (tonight)
Co-Cleanse (tomorrow)
Combo method of tea & oil rinse
DC with steam
Air dry
Protective style for the week

laylaaa

Olive oil is such a great detangler. Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier! My usual 1hr45 of detangling was cut down to 25 minutes today. *facepalm"

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I deep conditioned overnight with the My Honey Child Honey Hair Mask. Then, co-washed with As I Am Cowash. Did Trader Joe's Nourish Spa as my leave-in, sealed with Avocado Oil; and cornrowed to airdry. I now have happy hair

mschristine

Fell asleep before I could wrap my hair up last night, smh. Moisturized and sealed, wrapped it up, tied it up with a scarf and its gonna stay that way until i get up for work tomorrow

yorkpatties

This weekend I went to Miss Jessie's Curl Bar and got copper demi-permanent color, a butter cut and a dry twist out. I've been wearing my hair in mini braids for months, so this is huge. My last visit to a hairdresser was what spurred me to go natural!

Attachments

• image-2494839420.jpg
    image-2494839420.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 27

kupenda

Currently doing a HOT with Silk Dreams Nourish oil. Finger detangled a lil. Will cowash it out in the morning with DB Pumpkin, use a lil as a leave in. Slick my edges down with Curls pomade and throw on a headband for zumba after work tomorrow

Beamodel

Just did my hair:

Shampoo - Shea Moisture Restorative
Cowash - HV Moist 24/7
DC - HQ Peppermint DC
Leave in - KBB Sweet Ambrosia
Seal - Jar of Joe

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Cleanse with Vo5 conditioner. Deep condition with Hairveda Red Tea condish. Bun for the weekend.