February 22,23,24...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lovely Ladies...Here we are! The last weekend in February...Our short month!:drunk:

Next Weekend will be March:blush:

So what will YOU be doing this Weekend to nuture & nouish YOUR Hair??

Tommorrow I plan to:
Use Shi-Naturals Pre-Poo Buttercreme under my Wig
Cowash

Will Report back w/the rest

And YOU?????:grin:

Shampoo:Elasta QP For Relaxed Hair (Old Formula) and Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (New Formula)

DC w/ steam: Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent Treatment

Air Dry using: Distilled Water, JCS Revitalizing Leave In, Silk's Leave Ins (Mocha and Wheat Germ Mixed together) and Seal with it with the SSI Carrot and Pumpkin Defrizzer (Put Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum only on ends).

I'll air dry using the banding method of course.

Last edited:
Protein treatment with Emergencee again. I use this stuff every week and I know I'm not supposed to cause the directions say every two weeks but this stuff is the holy bomb and my hair thrives with it. Thank God I know how to do the whole moisture balance otherwise I would be uuuuuuup the creek!

Rub Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo on my edges and nape, and let sit for a few.
Wash with Joico moisture recovery shampoo
Dc with Joico moisture recovery balm
Rollerset

Tomorrow henna for 2 hrs, then co-wash with v05 moisture milk, then dc with heat for 1hr using Aussie 3min sweep cond, & evco. Buy a good leave in at Sallys, Air dry at 75% then apply CD Chocolat blow dry cream and dry on low. Apply Bonacure rescue treatment to my ends, Then apply IC fantasia heat protectant and flat iron using my CHI.

Friday - Bun

Saturday - Light detangling session with some KCNT and Coconut oil. Bun.

Sunday - Finish detangling with more coconut oil
massage scalp with jojoba oil
Cowash with Aussie moist and garlic powder
30 minute heat DC with AO GPB and One n' Only Restorative mask
Condition with MoroccanOil Moisture Repair
AVJ rinse
add leave in and Seal
I'm hoping I can do bantu knots with my Carol's daughter Milkshake lite
Dry with soft bonnet dryer so I can take the knots out to go to this RHOA watch party where they will be giving away Miss Jessie's products.

not sure if i'm not going to wash though its been a week. i may just do lco and keep it moving. if i don't wash i may wait till the middle to end of next week.

Saturday
]Shampoo: tresemme keratin (using it up)
Recon: affirm 5 in 1
Dc: aussie 3 min with heat for 20 mins
Detangle
Style: ponytail rollerset( actually wait for it to dry ) lol

I want to do at least 2 good steam sessions with delightfully delicious DC's:yep:

I'm also waiting patiently lurking in a particular thread waiting for a particular person to post a particular picture or two:look:......:lachen:

Tonight I'm going to:
massage my scalp with jojoba oil
shampoo with Cocoa and Rhassoul poo bar
coffee or tea rinse with some tea tree oil and rosemary eo added, scalp massage
DC with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk and Nourish oil
Twist with KCKT overnight
Diluted spritz with SCurl after take down for next weeks twistout

DC on dry hair all day tomorrow then I'm going to wash with SM moisture retention poo. Then CW, add my leave in (Giovanni) and air dry in 2 braids

I'm not sure, It will definitely involve a DC with heat though. I want a rollerset. . .I don't want to do it. I also would like it flat ironed. . .but I don't want to do it. hmph! hair bored is not a good look.

Lovely Ladies...Here we are! The last weekend in February...Our short month!:drunk:

Next Weekend will be March:blush:

So what will YOU be doing this Weekend to nuture & nouish YOUR Hair??

Tommorrow I plan to:
Use Shi-Naturals Pre-Poo Buttercreme under my Wig
Cowash

Will Report back w/the rest

And YOU?????:grin:

Didn't end up doing the Pre Rx.

Cowashed with Nutrine Garlic
DC'ed under dryer with Alter Ego Garlic
Steaming with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

I plan to shampoo and DC tonight using Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo, Aphogee 2-Min, and Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner mixed with a lil macadamia and olive oil. My leave-in will be some Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie and Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask on the ends. Will air dry loose, m&s, and bun.

I need to take out these twists, do a nice hot oil treatment and deeeeeeep condition. Will I? I hope I can take the twists down at the very least.

Sunday I'm gonna do the Joico 17 minute system except I'm substituting the MR balm for the intense hydrator. I'm also gonna leave the conditioner in for a longer time. Moisturize, seal and airdry.

For Saturday, I will wash my daughter's hair with Joico MR poo and DC with the MR balm mixed with EVOO and EVCO. Gonna seal and style her hair with HH castor oil butter.

@kbnax

I found some Intense Hydrator in my Stash. I used MRTB tonight for the 1st time in a very long time.

I've also used Intense Hydrator,(in the past) but can't remember how much they differ.

What are your thoughts?

Protein DC on dry hair (don't know what with yet)
Co-wash with my mix of honey con, Roux PC and avocado oil
Dc with AO IN add oil after an hour and then do a cycle on the steamer
M & s and bun.

IDareT'sHair

I actually almost picked up some of the Intense Hydrator yesterday at TJmaxx but put it down because I like the MR balm better. The Hydrator was good compared to other conditioners but vs the MR balm it's just not as moisturizing. Maybe because it's from the Kpak line so it has more protein, idk. The MR balm leaves my hair buttery soft and melts my tangles, whereas the hydrator just makes it soft--nothing spectacular.

Prepoo with wheat germ oil on damp hair
Cowash with Naturellegrow coconut cleansing conditioner
Black tea rinse
DC with NG orange and hibiscus
Condition with Hairveda red tea conditioner
Leave in Bee mine bee lovely
Seal with wheat germ oil
Braid with QH amla nourishing pomade

kbnax

You are exactly right.:yep: I-H is from the KPak Line and MRTB in the Moisture Line.

The I-H may have a bit of "Balance going on w/a touch of protein and MR is straight Moisture.

I'll pull out IH if/when I need a mild balance.:yep:

Last edited:
Right now doing a Delightfully delicious steamed dc with:
Tea
AOWC in my roots
Aogpb on the length of my hair
A little Giovanni 50:50
Wgo and agave syrup over top

ronie

Now I said upthread, (In that particular thread) that I would only be posting Natural/Handmades ONLY and would maybe/possibly do all that other stuff some other time.:look:

Girl.I.just.can't.:lol:

I don't even want to make another list of nothing.:blush:...:nono:

@ronie

Hey ronie, the only reason I even used the Joico, is because I didn't want to mess up my Perfectly Displayed display.:lachen::lachen:

So, I used Salon Brands tonight. Joico, Alter Ego etc...

@ronie

Hey ronie, the only reason I even used the Joico, is because I didn't want to mess up my Perfectly Displayed display.:lachen::lachen:

So, I used Salon Brands tonight. Joico, Alter Ego etc...

:lol::lol:. Question though: how do you make a cohesive regimen out of both natural/handmade products and the salon "not so natural" ones. Since i BC in january, i decided to give the "natural only products" a try to see how my hair acts. So far so good. However, I do have a nice collection of salon/drugstore brand products my hair loves. In the summer i really want to start using them again, but i was afraid the two will not be compatible. So do you use one part of the year and the other the rest of the year, or do you use them on specific wash days ( natural wash day vs salon/drugstore brand wash day), or do you just mix them on the same wash day. For example use joico mrb and follow with hairveda or shescentit conditioner. I hope i did not confuse you.

Back