February 22,23,24...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

I skipped the DC tonight and opted instead to get some marley hair. This is my first time playing with it so I'll take any tips in techniques. It was more difficult than I thought, and it really made me see how much further I have to reach my hair length goals.

Attachments

• IMG_3591.JPG
    IMG_3591.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3592.JPG
    IMG_3592.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3593.JPG
    IMG_3593.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 26
Clarify with joico
Emergencee treatment to prep for the upcoming weeks relaxer that wasn't done last week
followed by one of the naturelle grow dcers purchased, not sure which one yet
Ssi moisture mist leave in
air dry
moisturize with hv whipped ends
seal with hh soft and creamy horsetail

Ok...I'm excited @IDareT'sHair...I know we share a love of products:grin:. Have you tried the Nu Naat Keratin Leave-in Reconstructor?

OMG, it is the BOMB. I used it and blew dry to trim and my hair is so soft and conditioned. I love it!

Well, I don't know if you saw my post about my hair being mushy and crazy but I will be doing another light protein (I already did a 2 minute Aphogee a couple of weeks ago). My hair is doing better. After that, I will probably trim and leave it alone.:yep:

ronie

I 'rarely' use the Salon Brands...I just grabbed what was readily available until I put things back.

I do have a few Joico, Nexxus, Pureology, Fekkai, L'anza, Redken, Sebastian etc.. I can always get my hands on if need be.:look:....:lol:

ShiShiPooPoo Hey Lady!....:hiya:No I Have not, but that entire line gets Great Reviews and is now accessible on the ground which makes it nice.

washed, deep conditioned, and blow dried my hair earlier. I'm going to flat iron my hair later on tonight, and put some rollers in my hair.

Deep conditioned with Wen 613 ( love it already)
Used French perm stabilizer conditioner
And moisturized my hair

Tonight I'm going to:
massage my scalp with jojoba oil
shampoo with Cocoa and Rhassoul poo bar
coffee or tea rinse with some tea tree oil and rosemary eo added, scalp massage
DC with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk and Nourish oil
Twist with KCKT overnight
Diluted spritz with SCurl after take down for next weeks twistout

Yeah...that didn't happen lol.
-cocoa and rhassoul shampoo (I loooovvvvee this stuff)
-DC with SD Shea What and NaturelleGrow Slippery Elm
-twist with KCKT

Not too much this weekend. Oiling my scalp, then moisturizing and putting my hair in two cornrows for the week.

Yesterday I:

Washed with Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
Steamed with ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner
Plaited my damp hair for a braid out
Sat under hooded dryer to dry plaits

Oiled my scalp, applied coconut oil to the length then SE cholesterol on top. Rinsed then a cowash with Nairobi procta-six and humecta-sil. Applied miracle 7 leave in (new love, its a 10 has been bumped)....drying my flexirod set for date night with the hubster. I've got a good feeling about being super cute!!!

Suny

Today I prepped for relaxer day next week:

Prepoo - HV Vatika Frosting
Wash - KBB Ultimate Conditioning Poo
Protein treat - Aphogee 2 min
DC - SM Anti-Breakage Masque
Leave-in - SSI Coco-Creme leave in
Moisturize - SM Growth Milk
Seal - ends HV Cocasta Shikakai oil

I did an overnight DC with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque mixed with GSO & JBCO. The mask is just blah. Def won't repurchase.

Today I have a scalp tonic of fresh juiced ginger under a baggy. I haven't decided if I'm going to leave it on overnight or co-wash it out with Shea Moisture Purification Masque before I go to bed. I hope the Purification Masque is better than the Deep Treatment one.

Friday - L'Oreal Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment
Saturday - I was going to wash hair but I didn't.
Today - Prepoo - Joico Kpak Reconstruct Conditioner, Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo, DC - L'Oreal Everstrong Deep Replenishing Masque, Towel dry with Turbie Twist, Blow Dry and Flat Iron - Salerm 21 and Proclaim Glossing Polish Color & Heat Protectant

I forgot to add that I did a coffee rinse before my DC.

Last edited:
Lita IDareT'sHair

I used my cream & coco cocomallow bar. I am loving it. Talk about smooth silky clean hair. I haven't used the cubes yet. Didn't feel like mixing anything up. Right now I m DC'ing with Kizuri DC. I will follow up with HH soft marshmallow as my leave in and seal with Avosoya or coconut oil.

I used my cream & coco cocomallow bar. I am loving it. Talk about smooth silky clean hair. I haven't used the cubes yet. Didn't feel like mixing anything up. Right now I m DC'ing with Kizuri DC. I will follow up with HH soft marshmallow as my leave in and seal with Avosoya or coconut oil.

Beamodel Who is this by?

I did an overnight DC with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque mixed with GSO & JBCO. The mask is just blah. Def won't repurchase.

Today I have a scalp tonic of fresh juiced ginger under a baggy. I haven't decided if I'm going to leave it on overnight or co-wash it out with Shea Moisture Purification Masque before I go to bed. I hope the Purification Masque is better than the Deep Treatment one.

I wanted to like shea moisture but my hair is funny it hates everything everyone else loves. What's up with this ginger???

Suny

Lita IDareT'sHair

Beamodel Yes,I love this bar..The results gets better every time..This is my (Staple bar) top of the list of bars,for softness..

*Cant wait till you try the cubes..

Happy Hair Growing!

:ohwell: under relaxed w wrong relaxer ( organics oil):nono:

tried to roller set:nono:

need to trim ends about 2 inches
attachment.php

get-attachment.aspx

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 39
Last edited: