EVIL PEOPLE ARE REAL! THIS IS WHY I DON'T LEAVE MY HAIR PRODUCTS LAYING AROUND!

empressri

Wait, so stepmoms hair still hasn't recovered???

Why is anyone shocked that stepmom wants to kick Destiny's ***? I mean.... That's serious scalp damage.... Shoot, it might be a felony level assault since it could be considered a disfigurement.

And then she laughs... That's psychotic right there.

OMG I can imagine getting that call...but on the real it IS! What if it got in her eye and blinded her? Or if she had some reaction that killed her??

My Friend

She needs to sue her in civil court. This would make the mom responsible for her hair follicle transplant procedure.

guyanesesista

That is some evil right there. At 9 she knew it was wrong, and to be still lying after the results and acting like she couldn't give a sh!t shows to me that she knew she was wrong when she did it all those years ago, but hey that's just my opinion. Her a$$ woulda been kicked on that show though cuz at 9 the stepmom wasn't gonna do anything and she didn't have proof but at 18 you're found out on a lie detector test and you still lying? Oh it woulda been ON!!! This is why I don't talk to that chick who told me she envied my hair and was gonna cut it off as a 'joke':look: I'm thinking of getting one of the '50's train cases for my hair products when travelling/staying at people's house and put a lock on it.:look:

la mosca

I am so disturbed by the stepdaughter's demeanor. She seemed completely indifferent to--or maybe amused by--the damage and pain she had inflicted. That, coupled with the years of lying, paints a very dark picture of the kind of person she is. Anyone in her life had better watch out.

Last edited:

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
Not the first time Ive heard of ppl doing this. But there is obviously something wrong with that family, there's another video abt the same girl saying that her step mom pinched her and left marks on her.

back to evil ppl and hair. My mother always told me not to let ppl touch my hair because the will obeah (like voodoo) my hair and make it fall out. I always cringe when ppl touch my hair because those words kinda stuck with me

SimJam my mom always told us to clean our combs/brushes and flush the hair down the toilet when we stayed whe my dad and stepmom. She swears up and down my stepmom's mother is deeeeeeep in the obeah...always with her head wrapped up in a read cloth and 'ish :lachen::lachen:

greenandchic

What gets me is that she was absolutely no remorse and had the nerve to laugh about it. If that was me, that kid would be wearing wigs for the rest of her life. :censored:

She knew exactly what Nair was and how to use it in that fashion via her mama. At age 9 I knew what it was, but the thought of putting it someone's conditioner would have nerve crossed my mind in a million years - not even to my worst enemy.

I've heard this too and back in the day when people, stylist included, would touch my hair I would say to myself "If they are wishing my hair to fall out I hope for the opposite." I don't allow anyone to touch my hair except for my mother, so I'm in the clear.

Not the first time Ive heard of ppl doing this. But there is obviously something wrong with that family, there's another video abt the same girl saying that her step mom pinched her and left marks on her.

back to evil ppl and hair. My mother always told me not to let ppl touch my hair because the will obeah (like voodoo) my hair and make it fall out. I always cringe when ppl touch my hair because those words kinda stuck with me

My mother never allowed me to go to "corner store" hair shops because she was afraid someone would F me up. One person pressed my hair from age seven (once in a while) until I was 24. She was from the old school of hair dressing and only had my best interest at heart.

Bublin

I once made the mistake of sending my daughter with her Dad in a braid out pony tail. I started a thread on this over a year ago I think.

Huge mistake...she came back with a blowfried monstrosity of a hair style where a comb had obviously been used to make the four very precise parts on her scalp. She also had gel arund around her edges - she was barely 2 years old at the time :nono: :cry2:.

I was so mad he allowed his new girlfrend on our childs hair and made our daughter look like a clown at that. I don't communicate alot with him for good reason but on this one I blew up and even he was shocked. I told him point blank, 'NOONE PUTS THERE DIRTY HANDS and NASTY COMBS in OUR DAUGHTERS HAIR BUT ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND???' :whip::boxing::brucelee:(Well, I said a bit more than that, but you get the picture).

If there was one thing we always agreed on it was her hair being long and healthy AND that it was my 'job' to care for it, so I called him out on it. I cried when he brought her back home that evening and had to give her ends a trim. He knows I don't use heat at all on her hair.

From that day I have braid-up her hair quite intracately for every other weekend and her hair has not been touched since.

Last edited:

hothair

Dang. The child's mother should have known when her child is telling the truth, I would have dealt with it at home not let the world see my teen as a vindictive liar.

ETA: OMG she's just 9????

Last edited:

cyrealla

I know this is reaching a bit, but whenever i see someone lying and expressing a lack of remorse i automatically think they're likely to be either a sociopath, psychopath or narcissist and treat them accordingly, keeping my distance from them.
People like that will never be sorry no matter what they do!

The stepmother should be very careful with that girl...

Last edited:

Shadiyah

wow well that was awkward, obviously the little girl is hurting. They all need to go to therapy together, instead of ignoring the core issue by having her do some stupid lie detector test on tv.

MsEveMarie I was just getting ready to say that very same thing. I watch all of them and her mother said that he never even rasied her nor took care of her he was too busy taking care of his step daughter. He didn't even give up child support. we never even heard the other side of the story as to what lead up to her feeling the way she does about her step mother or how was the step mother treating her.

I am not saying what she did was wrong if she even did it. I have seen crazy people who would have done it to themselves if it was going to make her husband give her all the attention and not do anything for his daughter. I have some crazy step kids and they have done a lot of things to me and I never did anything to them except get in their way of stealing from their father as they were before I came along.

keelioness

The dad appears to be the enabler. He's just sitting there like huh? Hopefully stepmom and dad don't have any kids together..I would cut ties and be done with them.. those bald patches may never grow back..next step she's poisoning your food.

SimJam

@SimJam my mom always told us to clean our combs/brushes and flush the hair down the toilet when we stayed whe my dad and stepmom. She swears up and down my stepmom's mother is deeeeeeep in the obeah...always with her head wrapped up in a read cloth and 'ish :lachen::lachen:

Trini_Chutney my mother also said not to throw hair outside or in the garbage because

a - if a bird took it up and used it to make a nest, I would go crazy
b - ppl will use it to obeah me

lol I guess she just has a thing with hair.

LOL the head tied with red cloth and cream soda :lachen: tell tail signs of a lil obeah dabbling.

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
@Trini_Chutney my mother also said not to throw hair outside or in the garbage because

LOL the head tied with red cloth and cream soda :lachen: tell tail signs of a lil obeah dabbling.

^^I am rolling :lachen:

Lynnerie

An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. I don't give a rat's a$$ I would've given that girl a nair deep condition treatment she'd never forget. See who's laughing now.

wannabelong

@Trini_Chutney my mother also said not to throw hair outside or in the garbage because

I'm from North Carolina and my mother told me this.

wannabelong

The step mom is a better woman than I am. I can't believe how that little girl laughed and had no remorse. Jesus take the wheel because I think I would have flipped.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
^^^ My family is from Mississippi and I was always told you'd get major headaches if a bird got your hair and made a nest with it.

empressri

I know this is reaching a bit, but whenever i see someone lying and expressing a lack of remorse i automatically think they're likely to be a either a sociopath, psychopath or narcissist and treat them accordingly, keeping my distance from them.

you aren't all that far off trust me...

*Frisky*

I am sitting here with my mouth on the ground!! This is beyond HORRIBLE!!! A 9 year old did this???? Speaking from experience you will be surprised what goes on in some of these little peoples minds and how mature their thoughts can be. I am confused as to what kind of relationship she has with her dad. The crazy azzzzz mama screaming about child support which is so typical but is he in her life on a regular? This is the most shocking thing I have seen in awhile....

Ediese

I know this is reaching a bit, but whenever i see someone lying and expressing a lack of remorse i automatically think they're likely to be a either a sociopath, psychopath or narcissist and treat them accordingly, keeping my distance from them.

I agree with this 100%. I think they need to have her reviewed. She is not empathetic at all. I would be afraid of her.

pookaloo83

She just look evil. Somebody need to whoop dat ***. Do that to the wrong person and people will kill. Literally.

MissErikaM

That little girl obviously needs help.Sadly, I don't think she will get it. The bio mom seems too preoccupied with being vindictive, the step mom appears to have had issues with the girl that go back since before this incident, and the dad just seems like he needs to grow a pair and get his household in order.

ladylibra_30

You know, I've heard various adults say that they would fight a child. I would think to myself that something was off/seriously wrong w/that adult.

Well, after reading this, let's just say that Destiny would be sporting a shiner, 2 knots on her head, a mohawk, snaggle-toothed, and a death threat ingrained in her memory if it were me.

That husband needs a lump to match his evil daughter's.

O/T - Sometimes when I'm shopping for conditioner, I wonder if it's a return and what was done to it.

HappilyLiberal

She needs to sue her in civil court. This would make the mom responsible for her hair follicle transplant procedure.

Actually, it would make BOTH parents responsible. She would have to sue her husband as well; which is why she's between a rock and a hard place.

greenandchic

Actually, it would make BOTH parents responsible. She would have to sue her husband as well; which is why she's between a rock and a hard place.

But if my husband doesn't have the same sense of urgency about the situation, I'd sue his a$$ and hopefully he'll wake up. I know that's easy for me to say over here...

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD8ZHW03N4Y&feature=relmfu

I don't know if this has been stated, but what kind of nair/hair remover was this? To make you have permanent hair loss? I've "naired" same areas time and time again and it ALWAYS grows back. I believe her, but i wonder how long she left it on with out feeling the burning? And did she rub it into her scalp? Serious hair loss for sure...but permanent balding??

Reading the top comment of this clip also made me think...

ETA: I see it was pink lotion so maybe she did "grease" her scalp with it.