Here are my products...which order should I use them?

spicypeppermint

This forum is a LIFESAVER but its also costly! I find myself buying new products but not exactly sure how to use them. Please give me some advice on how to best use the stuff I have! I've read all the newbie forums but sometimes you just need someone to tell you what to do :/

My hair is been pretty moisturized with my daily NTM treatments but the ends are VERY brittle and hard, they also break easily...

Here is what I have. (I just can't afford to buy anything else, so help me learn how to use what I have)

Shampoos:
Nexxus Therappe Shampoo

Conditioners:
Nexxus Humectress Conditioner
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
NTM V05 Moisture Silks Conditioner
Nexxus Humectress Luxe Leave In

Protein Treatments?
Organics Hair Mayonnaise
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Reconstucterizer
Aphogee 2 minute Reconstructor

Misc.
Mizani Setting Lotion
Cantu Shea Butter
S-Curl Activator
Chi Silk Keratin Mist
NTM Healing Shine Serum

Oils:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Jojoba Oil
Coconut Oil
Castor Oil
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (in transit)

Any help on what order & how these products should be used I'd appreciate it!

Your Cheeziness

Uh oh..do I smell a PJ? LOL

Assuming you need all of these...shampoo, protein, conditioner, leave in, and oil OR serum.

If you're using heat, I'd add the Keratin spray before the oil or serum.

That's the basics of the basic. My product usage depends on the planned style. But there are great threads and info on the Net about what oils will be best for your hair situation. But for general purposes, I stick with Coconut oil.

spicypeppermint

PJ, what's that? It's these "newbie" tutorials that tell you that you need all that stuff...I just picked a product from each category lol

I love the coconut oil...waiting for the Jamaican Black Castor Oil but in the mean time the NTM serum seems to work a little better for sealing.

Your Cheeziness

PJ is a Product Junkie...someone who looves trying new products. It's a good thing :)

I wish there was an easy formula for picking products for your regimen, but it's mostly trial and error. So when you find something that works, keep it and use it for a little while to see its true benefits.

Good luck!

spicypeppermint

PJ is a Product Junkie...someone who looves trying new products. It's a good thing :)

I wish there was an easy formula for picking products for your regimen, but it's mostly trial and error. So when you find something that works, keep it and use it for a little while to see its true benefits.

Good luck!
That's what I was afraid of but you are RIGHT! What works for some definitly won't work for others...I just wished I would have read more deeply into these forums before I dropped over $300 on products! Lesson learned! But EVERYTIME I go to a drug store I pick up something new lol can't help it!

Tamrin

unapologetic
Your hair is very thick and many of us strive for that. You may want to try water based moisturizer (concentrate on the ends) and seal with any oil you like. However you may need a little trim 1/4 of an inch you may have split end. To check put your ends to the light and observe. If not then you need more moisture. That means a good moisturizing DC weekly.

ceebee3

You do have a whole lot of stuff, LOL! Well I think it's always best to start with products that have good ingredients that are not too expensive.

You can always work your way up to more expensive lines if that does not work for you.

I mainly use what's on sale in the drug stores and tweak it to fit my regimen.

I would start with just using one oil, a moisture poo, a moisture conditioner, and a moisture leave in.

If you notice you need protein, you can add that in also.