Simply Healthy Hair Products

Jada

Has anyone tried this line? well if you haven't you need to try it. I used the entire line which consists of 4 steps shampoo/conditioner/leave in/serum or creamy leave in. I had been using Ateya's method using Aphogee products now let me tell you the Aphogee had my hair looking very good and I had that swang...but let me tell you these Simply Healthy hair products have my hair looking better than Ateya's LOL no lie my hair has never been this bouncy and shiny I was going to do a black rinse I don't even need one now with the shine that I have it was so easy to comb through my hair while damp (this is usually a very time cosuming event) not with these products the comb glided through my hair...and when I flat ironed I was done in less time than it usually takes I didn't have to glide my FHI over my hair 3 or 4 times like I usually do 1 to 2 swipes and I was done...my advice is to run to Walgreens and try these products they are amazing!!!! I wish I had a camera to upload pictures of my hair. And the best part is if you don't like the products (which I seriously doubt) you can return them to Walgreens. They also have pretty good ingredients like Biotin & Grape Seed Oil I am in love!!!

eajaye2u

Love his line. Its black owned and the leave in is great. I used to buy it online when it first came out. I have since moved on (PJ) and no longer use poo. But i was'nt disappointed with this line. Use the search function for more reviews.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oooooh, I'm in the market for a good leave in for when I rollerset! Thanks for sharing :D

HoneyDew

I was surprised to see these in Walgreens.

I got some samples of the moisturizer a few years ago and I liked it.

It was good for shine, but the ingredients are not my favorite and I did not purchase.

Globeleza

I remember reading on Healthy Textures that Macherieamour uses this line. She gave it really good reviews but I haven't seen yet in Walgreens to try it. I've been lookin tho

Coffee

I checked Walgreens online and most of the stores around here don't carry it. It would have to be ordered online:nono:.

Jada

Bumping for more Responses..anyone else use these products? 2nd day and all I had to do today was spray a little of the leave in on my hair and it's bouncy & swanging again.

deltagyrl

I went to high school w/ the owner/creator of this line.
I was skeptical initially but if Machieamour likes it, I love it!

Rain20

I thought the leave in cream moisturizer was a bit heavy for my fine hair. The spray leave in wasn't exceptional. Also there is not a lot of product for the money. Just my opinion, it may work great for someone else. HTH.

blackbarbie

Does anyone have any more reviews for this line? I receive an email today that there is a Walgreen's in store exclusive where you can get any product for as low as $3.49, then it states that it is a limited time clearance offer. The email also had an online coupon for 20% off on the website (www.livesimplyhealthy.com)...Coupon code SHH0109

The company is minority owned and looking at some of the products, they have pretty good ingredients (they have a grapeseed oil and biotin conditioner).

Any more reviews?

Thanks in advance!

BB