End of the Year No Heat Challenge - 2013

Outlook

Anyone want to join? I've done way too much heat lately and need a break. I probably need one for several months, but want to at least start off the first phase for the rest of this year.

I think there's already a no-heat challenge for the whole year going on, but not sure how active and this can be more for folks trying to play catchup.

I'm just going to use the tips from a previous end of year challenge and we can go from there. It's kind of perfect b/c the dates included all match up lol. The only thing is I'm not really good at taking pics one time, so this one will just require two pics at the end: a before and after.

I borrowed some of this from the Summer No Heat Challenge :grin:

Let's see how long we can go without using heat. I personally used to be a flat iron/pressing addict I am reformed now and only use heat once every 3 months for my length checks and to feel my hair flowing :lachen:. I completed the summer challenge and would like to continue the challenge, and I could definitely use a support team as well so I'm making/continuing this challenge for all who would like to join! This challenge will start from Sept 8th to Dec 31st for all who would like join.

Rules:
1. Thank this post if you'd like to join
2. No Direct Heat (Overhead Dryers are fine)
3. Post a Starting Pic by Sept 12th

Passes:
Allowed 2 Passes for this Challenge

So thats it! :grin: Hopefully this will turn into a cool thread where people can post non-heat hairstyles and find support from others.​

LETS GO!​

Go ahead and post the following once entered:

1. Hair length, type, status (natural, transitioning, relaxed)
  2. Hair goals
  3. Regimen
  4. Current heatless styles

Outlook

1. Short, ear-length, 4a/b, transitioning
  2. Main goal is hair in a bun
  3. Wash nightly, rollerset and airdry overnight
  4. Wear rollerset combed out and in scarf