Don't Make Me Come Over There!!!!!

Mahalialee4

And beg ya'll for some growth updates. Boundless Tresses, Gro Aut Oil, whatever. I need my growth update fix, ya'll. I am a growth update JUNKIE!!!!!!!!!

Platinum

And beg ya'll for some growth updates. Boundless Tresses, Gro Aut Oil, whatever. I need my growth update fix, ya'll. I am a growth update JUNKIE!!!!!!!!!

:lachen: I won't be able to give an acurate growth update until June or July because I'm wearing Kinky Twists now.

Mahalialee4

Welll now!!!! I have been using amy 'bootleg version of BT, and I am getting RESULTS.
My ends are very thick and twice as strong as before. I cannot brush through my hair anymore. I have to part it in small sections to comb through at all. This is another reason I know that my strands are getting thicker and the amount of hair on my head is getting denser. I am getting some more length... I can tell by the roots ( I think that the misture is responsible for giving me at least 2 more full inches this year ( the rest I would attribute to care and conditioning, and the texture of my hair is more 'rippley' and I am going to step up my applications cause I was doing it only about 3 times a week. I am up to once and sometimes twice a day depending on what is happening (steaming) (deep conditioning and rinse etc.). I make a solid balm so it does not get too oily. Hope this helps. From Ms. Big Talk,ya'll.

Mahalialee4

Welll now!!!! I have been using amy 'bootleg version of BT, and I am getting RESULTS.
My ends are very thick and twice as strong as before. I cannot brush through my hair anymore. I have to part it in small sections to comb through at all. This is another reason I know that my strands are getting thicker and the amount of hair on my head is getting denser. I am getting some more length... I can tell by the roots ( I think that the misture is responsible for giving me at least 2 more full inches this year ( the rest I would attribute to care and conditioning, and the texture of my hair is more 'rippley' and I am going to step up my applications cause I was doing it only about 3 times a week. I am up to once and sometimes twice a day depending on what is happening (steaming) (deep conditioning and rinse etc.). I make a solid balm so it does not get too oily. Hope this helps. From Ms. Big Talk,ya'll.

No. Just the scalp. Now I have moved on to Megatek because my body can only handle so much of sulphur at a time and then I need to take a break.

Still hoping more people will contribute.

Faith

I'm still loving my gro aut oil. I will still say I haven't seen any real growth from it but it helps me detangle my hair like a charm