• Every other week

Votes: 31 6.5%
  • Never comb....only use fingers

Votes: 58 12.2%
  • Combing???? What is that????.......

Votes: 16 3.4%

• Total voters

brittdadutchess

I comb my hair everyday with a fresh relaxer but only with a shower comb. If I start seeing to much new growth I only comb when rinsing my conditioner out...with a shower comb of course.

jerseygirl1977

I'm natural. I only comb my hair when I take out braids or a weave. I use my fingers to detangle when I'm washing. If I'm doing 2 strand twist or roller setting, I use the comb to part and use my finger to work the product into my hair and separate the curls.

Uber

i tried not combing my hair on two seperate occasions for a few weeks each. I started doing it when i noticed that my back was growing longer than the middle. As my hair is always in a ponytail, it was hair that i never combed but just gathered up with my hand. I figured i might try this to my whole head. The result from day one was immediate matting in 2 specific areas on my head. By about week 2 the only thing separating these two matted dreadlocks was a pair scissors. After the 2nd attempt of not combing and the same result, I knew it wasn't for me.