Do I have enough NG to relax? *pics*

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
My friend told me that I have enough NG to relax, I'm currently a little over 9 weeks post, I'm trying to go at least 14 weeks post.

What should I do?
Do I have enough NG to relax?

Now I wanted to know what kind of hair type would you judge this if you can tell from the pic?

Thanks in advance!

a9txti.jpg

15ev8yu.jpg

Last edited:
You could relax, but if I was you I would stick to your goal of 14 wks. This way you do not have to worry so much about overlapping and I also noticed the longer I strech the thicker and healthier my hair seems to be.

Yes, but I would wait; hair tends to get thicker the longer you stretch. I have just gone 14 weeks for the first time :grin: and I'm getting relaxed tomorrow (last relaxer was
Feb 15th).

I just recently tried the latest moisturizer craze which is a 50/50 mix of Aloe vera and glycerin and it works like a charm. My hair is soft, not greasy, and my 14 week old ng is laying down quite a bit!

HTH!

Thanks for all the advice!

Now I wanted to know what kind of hair type would you judge this if you can tell from the pic?

Last edited:
I say hang on until you're 14 weeks post.:grin:Keep your hair moisturized, use products that can lay down the NG and make sure to cover with a scarf. However If it's too difficult to manage relax it.

Back