From Relax to Transition to texlax and back to relax

fashion87

Hi, im new to the forum and I have a goood question. Ok so last year i was trying to transition but that didn't work out so after 9 mons of ng in the summer i decided to relax, or at least thought I did. I ended up texlaxed because my ng was somethin fierce my hair wasn't havin it. Anywhoo, so fast forward to the beginning of October I relaxed and used Mizani lye regular....and again my hair:lachen: at me. So now its a new year and imma relax next week. So my question is can i relax the underprocessed hair as well or not????

Denise11

Yes you can because the relaxer never really broke the curl down causing it to straighten. So you are not really relaxed. Therefore I say you're in the clear. Go ahead and relax it. I think that if you don't, it may break off between the two textures.

I agree with Ms. Denise......my last relaxer didn't take and I'm shedding like crazy so I'm going to relax next week, but I'm going to do my protein treatment this week, the telax hasn't been going too good for me....so I'm going to relax it straight but not bone straight.........Good Luck!