December 2,3,4...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
SimJam di lady really bright fi open har mout fi tell u bout food court! She lucky. Right now I got them paying out their arse. Them gonna pay to fly me to miami. Pay for hotel. Pay for food. Pay to fly me home, mi nah pay fi nuttin. I say if them gonna inconvenience me, I might as well go a farin pon dem dime...and hit a mall. Lol.

I'm still pissed tho. I will only fly to use up my miles. And that's it. I'm done with them. Air J shud have never sold out them. Cause now they have the monopoly on the C'bbean and teifing ppl $$. Smh.

tbaby_8

I just saw a video by Reneice and she did a spiral set and it was soooo pretty. I think I'm going to try that this weekend or either a roller set, one or the other. I also may color my hair because the gray is starting to really show itself.:grin:

Last edited:

chelleypie810

-cowash w WEN ginger pumpkin
-use hair mayo and sd vanilla silk for five-ten mins while showering
-airdry
-flat iron tomorrow morning

chebaby

tomorrow im going to cleanse with cj daily fix, condition and detangle with AO GPB. and then do a naked wash and go.

saturday ill probably wash and go with jasmines shea butter rinse as my co wash and do a naked wash and go.

sunday im going to pre poo with AO GPB, shampoo with kc come clean, steam with bee mine deep conditioner, and braid for a braid out with bee mine luscious moisturizer and curly butter.

today i ended up shampooing with kc come clean, detangling with smoothing lotion, conditioning with curl rehab and wearing a naked pulled back wash and go.

curlyhersheygirl

Shampoo with SM hibiscus shampoo
Apply hendigo mix
Cowash with Nature's Gate aloe
Condition with CJ argon & olive
DC with Fluertzy's DC
M&S with CJ smoothing lotion and HV cocasta
Twist with either shine and define or DM's curling cream

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm going to:
1. Use Nexxus Emergencee for 20 minutes.
2. Shampo with ORS Creamy Aloe.
3. Tea Rinse
4. DC with Joico Moisture Recovery and Safflower Oil.
5. ACV Rinse.
6. Apply GVP Anti-Snap, Castor Oil, and Chi Silk Infusion.
7. Ponytail Rollerset
8. Flat iron roots

JessieLeleB

I did a heavy protein condition with 2 part and overnight deep conditioner with AO, HH, Honey and Glyercin then braided it and put AOHC with oil on it to last till next weekend. Will wig it for the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Brownie518

I washed yesterday so I'll be using some Hairitage Creamy Jojoba butter and sealing with Hydratherma Oil.

kupenda

Tempted to do Bantu knots but I'm not interested in the manipulation. So I'm gonna continue oiling my strands and maybe just wrap it up under a scarf. And put it in a bun if I have to go out. Not trying to deal with my hair this week

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

Lissa0821

Prepoo with Ultra Sheen Duo tex, wash with One N Only Argan shampoo and deep condition with Proclaim Argan Oil hydrating mask (which was tangled my hair something serious, never again!!!!). Air dry for an hour and blow dry on cool hair and flat twist with flexi rod on the ends.

AJellyCake

I've never posted in these threads, but I actually have some big hair plans for this weekend! :grin:

Let's see. Tonight, I'm not doing anything. I might watch Waiting to Exhale, and I feel like I could DC during that or do something, but... I don't know.

Tomorrow I'm going to trek out to Ulta and stock up on some Joico items (and if that Moisture Recovery Conditioning Balm is out of stock....:cry2:).

I'm thinking of doing a full braid/twistout (with around 4-6 twists/braids instead of my lazy versions). I also may lurk in the rollersetting threads until I can figure out what type of clips everyone is using. Then I may roller set one tiny section of my hair to see how it looks.

----
ETA: Now I'm sitting here DCing and getting ready to enjoy the movie. :grin: I forgot to say the first time that I'm also going to make my whipped shea butter mixture and make flaxseed gel for the first time!

Last edited:

EbonyCPrincess

IDareT'sHair Thanks hunny!

Girl I iz a hot mess....I'm on call till 8 am. I have not packed one single item of clothing, and my passport is.....somewhere :blush: I have to reach the airport by 11:30am. Lawwwddd hammercy.

bajandoc86 - this is totally me. every single word of it. every year. every time I go home. And all I can think when I'm packing is LAWD DON'T LET ME FORGET ANYTHING I NEED FOR MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lachen:

My weekend plans: try out my entire Kerapro line and rollerset of some sort. Flexis or magnetic.

lamaria211

yesterday i prepooed with coconut oil, wgo and AO GPB then i washed with kids organics shea butter moisturizing shampoo then deep conditioned overnight with IC deep penetrating moisturizing creme conditioner overnight now im gonna rinse and use my aphogee pro-vitamin leave in before i blow dry and rock a phony pony for the rest of the week:)

cbanks67

Awww its the weekend!! Deep condish with my henna conditioner. Wash and twist up. Much needed after this long week of work.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Cowashed with Giovonni SAS conditioner, DC now with After Ego Garlic Treatment on scalp only and Crecepelo on length. Leave-ins are Redken Anti-snap, Aphoghee keratin & Green Tea, Coconut and Argan Oil. Flexi-rod set style of choice.

Sent from my Zio

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This Morning:

Cowashed with Jessicurl Too Shea
Right now sitting here with Indigo on *under Saran Wrap & Plastic Cap*
Will Rinse out with VO5
Steam with Tiiva DC'er
Apply Leave-In a little oil & Dry under Dryer

Nerdstruck

Slathering my hair with coconut oil + Jojoba oil before I take my twists out.
Style my twists, probably in a bun and put it under a cap or hat. Take a few pics of that.
Go about doing chores around my room and building and go outside to grab some yogurt off my campus, leaving my hair alone.
Before Bed I'll prepare it for the wash tomorrow by misting with distilled water and sealing it with coconut + EVOO then putting it into two jumbo flat twists. (IDK how to flat twist, y'all so I will torturing my hair tonight for at least an hour trying to get it down to where it isn't messy)

Tomorrow:
cleaning my hair pre-shower with daily fix and comb detangling
Quick DC in the shower for 5 minutes with Curl Rehab
Rinsing and finger detangling
Apply Jessicurl Tooshea as my leave in. (Tried it as a rinse out it was good. As a leave in, it's AMAZING.)
Style hair in twists or braids.
Seal with EVOO + JoJoba.

Last edited:

LuvlyRain3

Tomorrow I'm going to cowash my hair with cj daily fix. Then I'm going to moisturize with cj beauticurls leave in and braid my hair with donna marie dream curling creme for a braid out.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
So i have FINALLY reached home......sigh. On the bright side, I met the agent for Sean Paul and Taurrus Riley. And Taurrus is having a show here in B'dos tonight....so guess who is getting in VIP!!!!!!! :dance7: He and the musicians got stranded along with me on that ridiculously overbooked flight. We had a good time rolling together.

So now....I am gonna do my twist-out frohawk for tonight. :grin:

Bun Mistress

wash tonight, maybe clarify then dc with a homemade creme bath overnight then braidout, will try to skip the blow drying. I'm working tomorrow night.

youwillrise

Finally finished taking my twists down, which I had started last weekend. Uggggh. I detangled, bentonite clayed and now I'm dc'ing with aubrey organics gpb...will keep this on for a while, slap some oil on, rinse and braid.

ms.blue

I'm going to do my first cassia treatment on Friday.
I did the cassia treatment and I'm hooked. I did have an issue washing it out though but I love how my hair felt and my flatironed hair looked so much better.

ms.blue

IDareT'sHair, the issue I had was that since my hair is natural, the cassia was stuck on my curls. I ended up co-washing my hair but I don't comb my hair w/ until I rinse out my dc which helped me out. I also believe I didn't mix the cassia well enough b/c it was still had lumps in the mix.