December 2,3,4...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies! The Weekend is Upon Us! Those that Participated in BF Hair Purchases Should be getting some of those Packages Back!

So, What are YOU Doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair?

Me:

Cowash with Camille Rose Jansyn "Moisture Max" Conditioner
Quickie Reconstructor w/Nexxus Keraphix
Indigo (2-4 hours)
Rinse with either Suave, WR, or VO5
Steam with Tiiva or Marie Dean
Black Tea Rinse
Apply Leave-In, a little Oil & Dry Under Dryer

What about YOU?????:grin:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I am going HOME!!!!!!! :dance7:

I am travelling tomorrow....So I will be Moisturising and sealing..to protect against that a/c on the plane. I have plans to tie my head down. I don't care who looks at me funny....I ain't drying out my hair and rubbing it on that plane seat fo NUTHIN.

I plan to wear a twistout to church on Saturday
On sunday: (after i hit the BEACH:grin:)
DC on dry hair with AO GPB :lick:(it's nearly finished and I don't have a backup:nono:)
I plan to co-wash with CJ Daily Fix
Tea rinse
DC with BFH Pistachio Cream
And use my Qhemet products to moisturise and style. :grin:
I will also be lugging my scalp oil mix and my hempseed/grapeseed/avocado oil combo home, so I can do my scalp massages and seal to my heart's content.

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
IDareT'sHair Thanks hunny!

Girl I iz a hot mess....I'm on call till 8 am. I have not packed one single item of clothing, and my passport is.....somewhere :blush: I have to reach the airport by 11:30am. Lawwwddd hammercy.

SimJam

bajandoc86 enjoy your time at home ... I'll make it to cropover one year lolol

this weekend Im washing in my twists with diluted Dr Bronners
steaming with HV sitrinillah
re-twisting with AOHC

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
SimJam I WILL! Thanks muchly.....lol.

Girl you know we always love a good time...and a good wine. :lachen: You must definitely come check it out at least once.

Poopiedo

Shampoo with Aphogee for damaged Hair
Apply Aphogee 2 step
Steam with FresHair Basics Deep Treatment Masque
Spray in S Curl, HELTR Leave in, and coconut oil
Braid my hair and leave it

Next week is my relaxer. I will be 5 months post. Can't wait to see how much my hair has grown.

chebaby

tomorrow im going to cleanse with cj daily fix, condition and detangle with AO GPB. and then do a naked wash and go.

saturday ill probably wash and go with jasmines shea butter rinse as my co wash and do a naked wash and go.

sunday im going to pre poo with AO GPB, shampoo with kc come clean, steam with bee mine deep conditioner, and braid for a braid out with bee mine luscious moisturizer and curly butter.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
bajandoc86 I Know How Excited You Are! I'm sure you'll have a Great Time!

So, pull it together, make sure you get everything packed (so you won't be kicking yourself for forgetting something important).

Enjoy your 3 Weeks

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I have no clue. I just know Imma be playin' with my new Hercules Sagemann combs and Camille Rose products. :lick:

Aggie

I am going HOME!!!!!!! :dance7:

I am travelling tomorrow....So I will be Moisturising and sealing..to protect against that a/c on the plane. I have plans to tie my head down. I don't care who looks at me funny....I ain't drying out my hair and rubbing it on that plane seat fo NUTHIN.

I plan to wear a twistout to church on Saturday
On sunday: (after i hit the BEACH:grin:)
DC on dry hair with AO GPB :lick:(it's nearly finished and I don't have a backup:nono:)
I plan to co-wash with CJ Daily Fix
Tea rinse
DC with BFH Pistachio Cream
And use my Qhemet products to moisturise and style. :grin:
I will also be lugging my scalp oil mix and my hempseed/grapeseed/avocado oil combo home, so I can do my scalp massages and seal to my heart's content.
:wave: my fellow caribbean citizen. I am from the Bahamas and loving it also:grin:. Girl enjoy your trip back home. I have some Bajan friends that live in Canada:yep:. Nice people!

Aggie

Oh BTW, I will be moisturizing and sealing my ends tomorrow and saturday but Sunday is DC day. I don't know what I will be using just yet but my arsenal of products is pretty full, so I have a good amount of them to choose from:grin:.

SimJam

@SimJam I WILL! Thanks muchly.....lol.

Girl you know we always love a good time...and a good wine. :lachen: You must definitely come check it out at least once.

yes I know, my BF keeps tellin me abt booze cruise and accra beach (he went to law school in Bim) but we havnt reached. I may have to go without him :grin:

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I will be getting a much needed relaxer. Going to do a roller set/seran wrap for a saturday event then back in wigs I go.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

gennatay

Clarify, Amla treatment, deep condition and then twist. I am going to try to keep them in an entire week this time.

nisemac

planning on doing some heavy deep conditioning. the weather is getting drier and drier, and it seems i'm moisturizing and sealing almost every day just to keep up. (same goes for skin!)

may also try twists instead of cornrows.

Ronnieaj

Tonight: undo twists, thoroughly detangle, DC overnight with AO GPB
Tomorrow: ayurvedic tea rinse topped with bentonite/rhassoul clay mix
oil rinse
co-wash with Wen Ginger Pumpkin
leave-in, seal, twist hair for next 3 week period

chelleyrock

Tonight, I plan on washing out the 50-11 gels I have in my hair from my 65,482nd failed attempt at a wash n go. :nono::lol:

After the wash:

• Deep condition with mayo, egg and olive oil
  • Apply Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner as a leave-in as well as aloe vera juice/olive oil mix
  • Seal with shea butter mix
  • put into 7-10 braids for a braidout tomorrow.

**Notes to self**: Stick with braidouts :yep:

SherylsTresses

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals Avocado and Aloe Vera
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO overnight
Lightly oil scalp with tea tree/peppermint/EVOO
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into twists or bun
Possibly wig it

fitnessmommy

I flat ironed and did a length check last night. So, tonight I will oil my ends with coconut oil and braid overnight with a flexirod roller at the end.

Tomorrow I will wear a braid out & Sunday I plan to attempt the dry flexirod set a la Reneice.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Aggie hey girlie! Thanks a lot. I know a lot of Bahamians through med school, luv em! Always fun of energy and vibes. Lol.

SimJam chile booze cruise, 10 till 10 fete, bliss all-inclusive parties....u gotta come see!

Ok...now for the bad news. These mudda-heifers at c'bbean airlines done overbooked my flight....and telling ME seh dem nuh have no more seat. I nearly blister the lady wid cuss...I had to say a lil prayer for I went crazy up in here! Dem nuh know who dem a deal wid. Telling ME I must pay to fly tomorrow. PAY?!?! PAY?!?! Awwwww HAAYYLLEEE NAW! Negative boo boo. U betta clickity click on that there computa and sort dis ish OUT. I flying out today. Best believe that.

She gonna tell me they are 'willing' to put me up at a hotel and fly me out tomorrow at no cost. First of all how u talking bout u 'willing'....like there was another choice. Cho. Me: NO. Next option.
Afta these idiots called ME to ask if they cud move my flight date to today instead of yesterday...and no seat?! Nuh uh.

So....I'm waiting option #2.

naturalagain2

I plan to shampoo with DevaCurl low poo
DCing with ORS Replenishing Condish mixed with Olive and Rosemary Oil
Then I plan to roller set with perm rods

Last edited:

SimJam

bajandoc86 Im not even going to say WTF because this is Caribbean Airlines we talking about they suck to he!! and beyond.

Their customer service is non existent, they dont care one bit about their customers. They had both me and my mother waiting for over 12 hours for a flight without as much as an update on estimated departure (with AirJ, once the delay is over 2 hours u automatically got vouchers for food etc, when we went to enquire, because my mom is diabetic, they told us "thats what the food court is for" ) mi tell di likkle dutty gyal bout har parts an kindly inform har seh mi buy mi owna food but obviosly Caribbean Airlines nuh deal wid good customer service!!!!!!

On another occassion they chaned mu mothers flight date without telling her, then wanted her to pay to get on another flight,

they are crazy, I guess they feel they can be a$$holes especially on the Jamaica to Fort Lauderdale leg because AA doesnt fly there and ppl here dont rlly take Spirit.

BUT guess what, early next year Jet Blue will be flying that route so they can kiss my A$$.

and for you, Red Jet I think should soon be flying the JA to Bdos route

Chile I hope they check themselvs and fix THEIR problem, they rlly dont care about ppls feelings, being all excited to go home or visit relatives and they with their inefficiencies fuggin up ppl holdiday plans

GOSH THEY MAKE ME MAD !!!!!

SoopremeBeing

I washed and conditioned with my beloved KMS FlatOut line last night. Tonight I am getting a new weave installed, and restarting my MegaTek regime.